PDA

View Full Version : 18 Days Out - NABBA Juniors.

sussupps
05-07-2015, 04:12 AM
Hey guys,

Coming into the last 2 weeks of prep, I was wondering if you could all lend me a piece of your knowledge :)

This is what I'm currently running:

Test Prop 150mgs/eod
Tren Ace 100mgs/eod
Mast Prop 100mgs/eod
Anavar 100mgs/ed
Stana 100mgs/ed
Proviron 50mgs/ed
T3 40mcgs/ed
Letro 2.5mgs/ed

I was thinking of doing this for the final 18 days:

Test Prop 50mgs/ed (drop back but increase to ed - stop 7 days out?)
Tren Ace 100mgs/ed (increase to ed - too high?)
Mast Prop 100mgs/ed (increase to ed - too high?)
Anavar 100mgs/ed (keep the same?)
Stana 70mgs/ed (should I drop it back a little to stay full?)
Proviron 50mgs/ed (keep the same?)
T3 40mcgs/ed (should I drop this back a little so I can fill out?)
Letro 2.5mgs/ed

ADD IN ANADROL 100mgs/ed ??

Let me know your thoughts on the above - I want to get everything 100% right.

Powertard
05-07-2015, 04:44 AM
I'm sure Mr Big will comment on this and IMO his opinion would be worth more than mine but I'd say:
Keep the test prop in at 50 mg/d up to the show, dropping test completely will make you lose thickness and look weak. You can be dry on 50 mg/d test prop
100 mg tren ace ED....hmm there is a risk you could go flat. How do you respond to tren ace? Have you ran it high before?
Mast prop at 100 mg ED would likely make you look dry, cut etc generally more conditioned but again you can go stringy
Keep anavar the same
Not sure about the stanozonol, maybe go to 50 mg ed?
T3 should be okay I think, again depends of how you have responded to it
Anadrol for sure IMO at at least 100 mg ED at <=7% bf... I'd go with 150 mg ED.
Honestly I wouldn't have used the letro to nuke your estrogen but it is too late now, if you come off it or adjust the dose you'd probably rebound and ruin everything. Don't ever nuke estrogen, it is very important for losing fat, adding muscle, feeling good and motivated and energized, sex drive and importantly for you LOOKING FULL AND THICK :)

Hopefully Mr Big will chime in with his expertise! He is the competitor here, he is the aspiring pro! He is the guy who looks like a freak.

sussupps
05-07-2015, 05:00 AM
I'm sure Mr Big will comment on this and IMO his opinion would be worth more than mine but I'd say:
Keep the test prop in at 50 mg/d up to the show, dropping test completely will make you lose thickness and look weak. You can be dry on 50 mg/d test prop
100 mg tren ace ED....hmm there is a risk you could go flat. How do you respond to tren ace? Have you ran it high before?
Mast prop at 100 mg ED would likely make you look dry, cut etc generally more conditioned but again you can go stringy
Keep anavar the same
Not sure about the stanozonol, maybe go to 50 mg ed?
T3 should be okay I think, again depends of how you have responded to it
Anadrol for sure IMO at at least 100 mg ED at <=7% bf... I'd go with 150 mg ED.
Honestly I wouldn't have used the letro to nuke your estrogen but it is too late now, if you come off it or adjust the dose you'd probably rebound and ruin everything. Don't ever nuke estrogen, it is very important for losing fat, adding muscle, feeling good and motivated and energized, sex drive and importantly for you LOOKING FULL AND THICK :)

Hopefully Mr Big will chime in with his expertise! He is the competitor here, he is the aspiring pro! He is the guy who looks like a freak.

Hmm I should most likely just keep the test/tren/mast the same then if there's a risk of going flat.
Never ran Tren or Mast in the past so I can't really tell you how I respond.
I've been having 0.75mgs of Letro every 3rd day so far so I can keep it at that if you reckon 2.5mgs is too high.
Ok sweet, I'll throw in some anadrol for sure then!

BIGDADDY
05-07-2015, 05:08 AM
I've already commented in PM before this post was made. Thanks.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-07-2015, 06:14 AM
Can't see why your putting this sort of information on a pm!!..The whole idea of a thread is to give advice to the public so they learn,doing it behind closed doors achieves nothing.any information in future please discuss openly.

grotereber
05-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Nothing to contribute but I have to say it's fascinating to read real dosages from an actual competitor. Never would have thought they were so high before reading this forum.

BIGDADDY
05-07-2015, 08:06 AM
Test Prop 150mgs/eod
Tren Ace 100mgs/eod
Mast Prop 100mgs/eod
T3 40mcgs/ed
Letro 2.5mgs/ed

Tren, mast, t3 and letro all at those dosages will make you flat as fuck. Reconsider this.

brimmy
05-07-2015, 10:37 AM
I would drop the t3 and anavar. Up the winny to 100mg ed and add anadrol at 100mg ed (50 am and 50 pm). Also what are your stats?

ironmaster
06-05-2015, 03:24 PM
I knew an x mr world and he would run either stan inject 50mg ed 50mg anapolon for the last 6 weeks or if anap was not avalible he would put stan water base 1cc/50mg mixed with test suspension 0.5cc/50mg in same dart and pin ed he was a big unit too and an idle of mine. he was 26 years old when he won the NABBA Worlds