PDA

View Full Version : 30 days to go - cycle

Didmo1983
05-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Ok. I did my last show on the 26th of last month. Had a rebound week where I gained about 4kg, and have given myself 35 days to get ready for the my next show (going to do a show the week after). I am moving from Physique to Classic. Had a week off everything but here is what I am running
All from MTS (apart from clen)

1.5ml of Lean Extreme ED
1ml Mast Prop EOD
1ml Tren Ace EOD
100mg of Anavar ED
120mcg of clen ED
5iu of helios ED
3xT3 ED

I have the Halo and Arimidex on order. As soon as it arrives I will be adding in 25mg a day of halo (could I do 50mg?) and a tab of arimidex ED.

I was going to drop out the lean extreme with 10 days to go, then just run everything else up until show day.

Anyone recommend anything else?

I have to make weight (I am pretty lean, but not shredded 78kg and gotta make 74kg in 30 days time).

Perfidy
05-16-2015, 04:09 PM
The Clen and T3 will keep you flat so I would think about dropping those right before the show. If you haven't experimented with Halo yet, I would see how you react to 25mg before jumping up to 50mg. You need to average ~1kg / 6.5 days, and that's including extra water weight... very doable. I would also think about running either Letro or Aromasin to nuke estrogen further, as Arimidex will only take it so far.

Good luck man, you're gonna kill it.

Didmo1983
05-17-2015, 05:27 AM
The Clen and T3 will keep you flat so I would think about dropping those right before the show. If you haven't experimented with Halo yet, I would see how you react to 25mg before jumping up to 50mg. You need to average ~1kg / 6.5 days, and that's including extra water weight... very doable. I would also think about running either Letro or Aromasin to nuke estrogen further, as Arimidex will only take it so far.

Thanks mate. x

BIGDADDY
05-18-2015, 07:32 AM

good advice.

Didmo1983
05-18-2015, 04:44 PM
Right guys - one more thing. About to make an order tonight need some advice.
27 days to go
Gonna be running as above really but just waiting on new products from here...then starting this week

1ml of Lean Extreme ED Until 2 weeks out
1ml of methyl tren EOD up until show day
1ML of Tren Ace EOD up until show day
25mg of halo ED up until show day

I am about to run out of anavar/mast prop so was gonna get order

Stanavar (then run 100mg a day of this right up until show)

I want to get either test prop and/or mast prop...which would you recommend I get?

I was gonna run them for 2 weeks (1ml a day) then take it out just in case I hold water from it? Does that make sense? I could do it EOD up until a few days out instead?

I have to make weight (only gotta lose 4kg so no worries), but don't want any gear to add weight if you get me?

BIGDADDY
05-18-2015, 07:03 PM
I want to get either test prop and/or mast prop...which would you recommend I get?

Both. has different purposes

I was gonna run them for 2 weeks (1ml a day) then take it out just in case I hold water from it? Does that make sense? I could do it EOD up until a few days out instead?

Yes.

I have to make weight (only gotta lose 4kg so no worries), but don't want any gear to add weight if you get me?

The only weight you'll gain is water. Sort your water out with dyazide too.

Didmo1983
05-18-2015, 07:46 PM
Both. has different purposes

Yes.

The only weight you'll gain is water. Sort your water out with dyazide too.

Ok gonna get test prop/mast prop and the stanavar. Gonna look into dyazide, not sure where I get it from. Would ALDACTONE do the same for me in terms of water? I only want to order from MTS as this is the only place I use.

BIGDADDY
05-18-2015, 08:01 PM
Ok gonna get test prop/mast prop and the stanavar. Gonna look into dyazide, not sure where I get it from. Would ALDACTONE do the same for me in terms of water? I only want to order from MTS as this is the only place I use.

ALDACTONE doesn't give the same results as DYAZIDE. I can't used ALDACTONE, so I won't comment. I use DYAZIDE with success. However, you are best to do some google research on ALDACTONE before using. Don't want to come in flat as a pancake.

Didmo1983
05-18-2015, 08:03 PM
ALDACTONE doesn't give the same results as DYAZIDE. I can't used ALDACTONE, so I won't comment. I use DYAZIDE with success. However, you are best to do some google research on ALDACTONE before using. Don't want to come in flat as a pancake.

Ok. Once again thanks for the advice. Basically what I was getting at is that in the MTS inventory what is the next best thing to Dyazide? If you get me.

Didmo1983
05-21-2015, 03:29 PM
Dyazide seems like rocking horse shit! Does anyone recommend anything else for the same purpose?