PDA

View Full Version : fat loss

Johnny BigSpuds
05-08-2015, 09:49 PM
may seem like a stupid question to those in the know
but what would be a good counterpart to use with clen?
i need something to act as an appetite suppressant
so that my hunger is lowered, its taken a fair while to
get below 19stone.
i used ephedrine some years ago with moderate success and without the shakes or anything
and a mild to moderate appetite reduction
and again about 2 years ago but with no real success at all and no loss of appetite

im basically looking at dropping at least 2 to 3 stone.
i picked up some clen and wondered what could go along
with it to enhance its results.
a big part of it for me is needing an appetite suppressant
please be kind lol

BIGDADDY
05-09-2015, 02:05 AM
I would still say ephedrine, but possibly you were taking too little before.

Bucky
05-09-2015, 03:56 AM
ephedrine is good for it, destroys my appetite. Clen never did much for me appetite wise. superdrol wrecked my appetite but it's a harsher compound so there's that.. anadrol helps keep appetite low in some people if you're not opposed to orals.

but practically speaking, ECA in good enough doses should really do it for you.

Johnny BigSpuds
05-09-2015, 06:53 AM
true maybe the first batch i had was a stronger dosage
thanks for your advice its muchly appreciated

Johnny BigSpuds
05-09-2015, 06:54 AM
I would still say ephedrine, but possibly you were taking too little before.

more than likely as both batches were from different sources and non marked or branded so
really could of been any strength.
thanks for the tip Mr Big

getnripd
08-12-2015, 12:41 PM
There is not a huge amount you can do about your appetite long term bro. I now recognise the effects of all foods on my body. Its a slow burner but I simply try and keep an eye on insulin spikes and avoid them. Shit food makes me feel like shit now. Im super sensitive to garbage.

I was over 20stone last June, now Im just under 17st but I have a 35in waist so I don't look my weight any more. Best thing for results, certainly for me was MTS Leangain. 1ml ed and I worked out at home most days. After a short time I added in more Tren. Was upto 1ml of MTS Lean gain and 1ml of extra tren ed. Whatever it fuckin takes. My body changed dramatically. Scales are in the bin. I used 75mg of T3 ed too but thats just window dressing. Appetite suppression is one thing but getting shut of the chunky stuff you have should imho be priority number one. The rest will happen naturally. Good luck Johnny. (all of this is based on me presuming you aint muscly as fuck under all that anyway!)

brimmy
08-12-2015, 09:35 PM
I would just like to add that fat burners are an accessory not the solution. Ultimately it comes down to your diet and if you're eating to much you'll need to offset it with some cardio.

Gorilla
08-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Diet is key it can't be stressed enough when you got your diet dialled in the body fat just drops off!!

mark woods
08-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Sibutramine is an appetite surpressent I believe