PDA

View Full Version : What is the best oral for pure mass ...

fatboy
05-09-2015, 10:00 AM
... i have defiantly achieved great gains with my cycle and still have about 6 to 7 weeks left to go . Im looking to add another compound even though i said i wouldnt . I know i probably should of kick started with an oral in the beginning but i havnt so any ideas what is the most powerful oral in the range .. cheers guys

Bucky
05-09-2015, 10:14 AM
dbol and anadrol mix has been my favorite. 50mg/50mg or 100/100mg.

JC456
05-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Yes DBOL/DROL combination is very impressive for mass.

For me the DROL takes the wetness away from the DBOL. You're just left very full and big.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-10-2015, 06:49 AM
You don't need 100mg day of my OXY never mind mixed with a 100mg of DBOL too,to get the results you desire.
My 50mg OXY are potent,so much more than other labs and when I see members quoting these silly high dosed ORALS they take I pity them as they are taking or have been,shit under dosed ORALS.
Start on 25-50mg a day and take it from there is my advise.after a week you will see a difference,if you want more that's your choice.

Powertard
05-14-2015, 07:19 PM
You don't need 100mg day of my OXY never mind mixed with a 100mg of DBOL too,to get the results you desire.
My 50mg OXY are potent,so much more than other labs and when I see members quoting these silly high dosed ORALS they take I pity them as they are taking or have been,shit under dosed ORALS.
Start on 25-50mg a day and take it from there is my advise.after a week you will see a difference,if you want more that's your choice.

Can absolutely attest to this!! MTS anadrol is frickin' amazing. 50-100 mg/d exploded my strength, added kilos to the scale and I looked really full and massive and went red all over lol. 150 mg/d was unreal for strength. I only could run it for 5 days though at the end of the 50-100 as I was poor as te time put 3 days later I put on another kilo or two and my squat in a belt was somewhere around 250 Kg bellow parallel for 15 reps... The strength was just so massive.

tabascofr
06-11-2015, 07:48 PM
I think I'm going to be grabbing some for my winter bulk. I know it's early, but I like to plan ahead.

Powertard
06-12-2015, 02:01 AM
You're gonna have a good time! MTS Oxy is impressive

fatboy
06-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Can absolutely attest to this!! MTS anadrol is frickin' amazing. 50-100 mg/d exploded my strength, added kilos to the scale and I looked really full and massive and went red all over lol. 150 mg/d was unreal for strength. I only could run it for 5 days though at the end of the 50-100 as I was poor as te time put 3 days later I put on another kilo or two and my squat in a belt was somewhere around 250 Kg bellow parallel for 15 reps... The strength was just so massive.

Im about to come off in a few days and i totally agree with your strength claim . Been going for 100mg every day with the odd 50mg to stretch it out .

MTS-Head Coach
06-28-2021, 10:54 PM
If i have to chose best oral from all of them : ANADROL
If i have to chose one to build mass : Anadrol puts all water inside muscle instead of dianabol that puts water outside muscle
If i have to chose one to cutting : WINSTRO always , much stronger than anavar and much cheaper

But the perfection is a low dosage of anadrol 50mg + dianabol 50mg

BIGDADDY
06-29-2021, 08:33 AM
If i have to chose one to build mass : Anadrol puts all water inside muscle instead of dianabol that puts water outside muscle
If i have to chose one to cutting : WINSTRO always , much stronger than anavar and much cheaper

good post this one.

Monstro
06-30-2021, 03:35 PM
Yes i share the same idea . if you came to this world to get big why chose the weak products and not the strongest? because when you step on this to get results your health is gone. Do it or dont ever go in the steroids world

emperorcaliano
08-12-2021, 07:37 AM

Totally agree with you bro!!
And yeah, winstrol over anavar, combination of both works great, MTS Stanavar is amazing !!

Monstro
08-12-2021, 12:19 PM
Yes anavar alone is not so powerfull but combined with winstrol is a different animal