PDA

View Full Version : Turinabol vs Anarvar vs Turinavar

4Wheel
05-09-2015, 11:42 AM
I normally don't use orals and only have experience with dbol and anadrol. Therefore, I'd like to hear to from others who have experience with tbol and anavar, and how these two compounds compare to eachother, how effective they are(and at what dosages) and generally what you can expect - both in terms of muscle mass and strength gains, fat loss and their effect on mood/libido/energy leves etc.

And lastly, I wanna ask if anyone has experienced a synergistic effect between the two drugs when run simultaneously - essentially, I'm trying to gain information that can help me choose between the MTS var, tbol and turinavar(the new product, that is a mix of tbol and var). I'm looking to hear from anyone who has had experience with these MTS orals :)

Thanks for your time,
4Wheel.

JC456
05-09-2015, 06:50 PM
For me Var wins hands down for hardening, fat loss etc. MTS Var is very good too.

Dbol & Drol together for mass.

I had some minimal experience with Tbol years ago and I didn't think much of it.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-09-2015, 06:58 PM
For me Var wins hands down for hardening, fat loss etc. MTS Var is very good too.

I had some minimal experience with Tbol years ago and I didn't think much of it.

You need to be more chosen with your words.didnt think much of TBOL!!..obviously wasn't the MTS one,that's for sure.
TBOL is massively under rated,why!!..because all the other bullshit labs out there have just labeled DBOL up as TBOL!!
There like chalk and cheese,you won't get real TBOL because it's twice as expensive as DBOL as a raw material!!
Why MR wank lab going to give you half his profit.
Doesn't aromatise like DBOL but your strength and fullness are crazy.
Personal highly recommended,very close to ANAVAR in my list of best compounds ever in bodybuilding!!

4Wheel
05-09-2015, 07:00 PM

Thanks a lot for the advice, mate. Appreciate it!
It seems to me that people respond differently to every steroid - it's really hard to predict which drug is going to work better for the individual - and because of it, I'm just going to have to see for myself, I guess. I think I'll run five weeks of 100mg MTS var ED with a low dose test as a base. Will report back in this thread some time in the future with my experience of the course :)

4Wheel
05-09-2015, 07:04 PM
You need to be more chosen with your words.didnt think much of TBOL!!..obviously wasn't the MTS one,that's for sure.
TBOL is massively under rated,why!!..because all the other bullshit labs out there have just labeled DBOL up as TBOL!!
There like chalk and cheese,you won't get real TBOL because it's twice as expensive as DBOL as a raw material!!
Why MR wank lab going to give you half his profit.
Doesn't aromatise like DBOL but your strength and fullness are crazy.
Personal highly recommended,very close to ANAVAR in my list of best compounds ever in bodybuilding!!
Oh wow, I posted the above reply before having seen your response.
I may just have to get some of both to make a little comparison of my own. Thanks for the info, Bigdaddy :)

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Thanks a lot for the advice, mate. Appreciate it!
It seems to me that people respond differently to every steroid - it's really hard to predict which drug is going to work better for the individual - and because of it, I'm just going to have to see for myself, I guess. I think I'll run five weeks of 100mg MTS var ED with a low dose test as a base. Will report back in this thread some time in the future with my experience of the course :)

Run the var but start @25mg a day for one week and see what it does for your look/strength you will be surprised!!Then do second week at 50mg (split in two),3rd week at 75mg(split in 3)then week 4 at 100 mg aday(split in 4x25mg)if you need to take this much.
You guys do big doses,take your time this stuff is legit/potent not like the rest of ugl on the market.

SMonMTS
05-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Run the var but start @25mg a day for one week and see what it does for your look/strength you will be surprised!!Then do second week at 50mg (split in two),3rd week at 75mg(split in 3)then week 4 at 100 mg aday(split in 4x25mg)if you need to take this much.
You guys do big doses,take your time this stuff is legit/potent not like the rest of ugl on the market.

I'll say it is ! Three days on var from here and the misses said I looked much bigger today haha

4Wheel
05-09-2015, 07:13 PM
I'm so sick of not knowing the actual dosage of the shit I'm running(been running different UGLs for years). Can't wait to get my hands on some legit MTS gear. I will follow your advice and report back in this thread some once I'm going at it. Thanks again! :)

Didmo1983
05-11-2015, 10:11 PM
I normally put in TBOL early in a 12 week cycle for the people I prep, particularly guys who only want to do oral cycles. Does this make sense? So say a 12 week prep - I keep them on Tbol for weeks 1-6, then take it out. I normally run say 50mg tbol, 100mg var for 1-6, then 75mg var/100mg winnie for the next six weeks. Run clen/t3 alongside it...but curious as to what you think a good dose is for tbol (I personally haven't done it, so hard to say myself)

ironmaster
07-11-2015, 04:02 AM

I agree with BD you don't need to run var high if the shit is real. I ran var for my National show way back in 2006 and the stuff was real got it on script and pharma made it up for me. Took 20mged and peaked out at 40mged added to my cycle of test.

See pic attached and I think you will see the results speak for themselves.247

JohnBhoy
08-07-2015, 10:53 PM
Hi guys I'm new here and I'm very interested in the turinavar and wondered if anyone has tried it yet so I can hear their experiences on it. Only ran tbol solo before from orbis labs @ 70mg ed for 7 weeks and had great lean gains on it aswell as good strength but results were minimal for the last 2 weeks. Heard great things about medtechs quality and wondered what results could be achieved with 1 tab ed seeing as the 25mg var and 25mg tbol are really properly dosed by medtech and not rubbish from other labs.

fitlife77
08-09-2015, 01:36 AM
Var wins in a cutting cycle for sure. Tbol I would prefer on a lean bulk