View Full Version : Jintropin

Mejor
05-11-2015, 05:56 PM
What is the runs down withjintrooin!?

Any experience? Worth it? I'm 24

Looks interesting but if not worth it not interested

Serotonin101
05-11-2015, 08:38 PM
It's already used in Hong Kong hospitals. I believe fda is looking into its approval too

Mejor
05-11-2015, 09:26 PM
It's already used in Hong Kong hospitals. I believe fda is looking into its approval too

Interesting I've seen talk recently on other site I visit... And seems folks that go for pharma are also giving recognition to this. I may have to try some.

Thanks for input bud

brimmy
05-12-2015, 05:28 AM
Interesting I've seen talk recently on other site I visit... And seems folks that go for pharma are also giving recognition to this. I may have to try some.

Thanks for input bud

Jintropin is pharma just not FDA approved. It's Russian/Chinese pharma. I will be making the swap from genotropin to jintropin as soon as I run out of my genos.

Mejor
05-12-2015, 02:45 PM
Jintropin is pharma just not FDA approved. It's Russian/Chinese pharma. I will be making the swap from genotropin to jintropin as soon as I run out of my genos.

Just read thru your Leif on other site. Tall guy. I will follow you and I may follow suit very soon with the jins. Lol maybe I'll be brave and take the plunge I just can't really afford to justify it if it doesn't work. Need to be sure

brimmy
05-13-2015, 09:45 AM
Just read thru your Leif on other site. Tall guy. I will follow you and I may follow suit very soon with the jins. Lol maybe I'll be brave and take the plunge I just can't really afford to justify it if it doesn't work. Need to be sure

Jintropin is legit pharmaceutical grade HGH, assuming you are getting legit jintropin not fakes, if you are buying from MTS you will be fine. HGH improves my life so much so I see the price tag as justifiable, it doesn't cost much really to run 4iu ed, I will just spend less on AAS to make up for it.

mattys4
05-19-2015, 05:56 PM
Jintropin is legit pharmaceutical grade HGH, assuming you are getting legit jintropin not fakes, if you are buying from MTS you will be fine. HGH improves my life so much so I see the price tag as justifiable, it doesn't cost much really to run 4iu ed, I will just spend less on AAS to make up for it.

BOlded statement is 100% truth hgh = aside from gains LOL major quality of life improvements in day to day life and really that is priceless. Jins are good these ones from MTS are good I wouldn't say that if you got them elsewhere because I don't know but the price cant beat it he could easily jack that price up no problem. Ive been on a solid week switched from saizen/serostim mix 4iu/2iu now jintropin serostim same 4iu/2iu and everything is cool as can be im not going to say better then saizen but not worse either without even factoring in price. I sleep like a baby I mutate when I get a pump in the gym still getting leaner and leaner just a slow process on so many calories "recomp" would be the word growing lean tissue with no fat gain and also some fat loss because of the HGH. Guys see me in the gym guys even I see a lot have been coming up saying how much bigger ive gotten and I haven't gained any weight still sitting 235-240 just illusion and water being pushed to the right places its good stuff

Mejor
05-22-2015, 09:23 PM
Thank you matty!!!

Good input. Lol after vacation I may have to begin this next step

Mutantpro
06-01-2015, 06:38 PM
The Problem with Jintropin is, that it is nearly impossible to get the chinese version, that is sold for the hospitals there. I would say 95% of the Jin´s people are getting here are not equal with the chinese jintropin, that is only sold inside china for chinese only purposes. Most of the Jin´s we are getting are equal "quality" to Hygetropin and other chinese bunk HGH.

BIGDADDY
06-01-2015, 06:52 PM
The Problem with Jintropin is, that it is nearly impossible to get the chinese version, that is sold for the hospitals there. I would say 95% of the Jin´s people are getting here are not equal with the chinese jintropin, that is only sold inside china for chinese only purposes. Most of the Jin´s we are getting are equal "quality" to Hygetropin and other chinese bunk HGH.

Not nearly impossible... just have to know which pharmacy will sell them to you in Hong Kong.

There are 2 version for China. One for Hong Kong and 1 for mainland China. Every mainland version I have come across was counterfeit. Labelled generic... That is why the Hong Kong version can only be trusted if you get it from the pharmacy. There are 4 pharmacies I know that will provide to "foreigners" if you are a local Chinese, they will not provide to you in the case they get in the shits. Many underground HGH is from Global Anabolic (GLOTROPIN). Euro Hormones is an example.

flexer
06-02-2015, 07:17 AM
is it possible to get the jins into Norway, mr big?

BIGDADDY
06-02-2015, 09:49 AM
is it possible to get the jins into Norway, mr big?

It gets through to Australia which is extremely difficult.... but like anything nothing is guaranteed successful in terms of delivery.... so that is the risk one needs to accept for those living in super difficult countries.