PDA

View Full Version : First Blast please comment to educate and improve

Diary of a beast
05-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Hey Guys First I would like to thank each of you for your input, comments and advice! Every little question asked or answered on these forums does help people and helps me answer the million questions I have floating around in my head. The best part is all answers are explained in great detail.

I have just started my first ever cycle I’m currently running MTS test E and it is great!

I made my mind up ages ago but it took me a lot of reading and learning before I started my first blast I thought I would keep it pretty simple due to a big personal life change.

My first blast of TEST E for 16 weeks:

600mg test E – Twice a week
12.5 Aromasin - twice a week

Back ground :

I have been training roughly around 3 years now and competed in powerlifting under in my first two years. Most of my initial training was compound movements Dead Lifts, Squats and Bench along with assistance exercises that contribute to the 3 big lifts.
My PBs (all done in comp)
Dead Lift – 270 kg (1 rep)
Squat – 220 Kg (I rep)
Bench press (with a pause) – 120 kg (1 rep)
I weighed in at 77.6 kg (sorry I don’t do lbs)
I have managed to stay fairly lean (I think) though out my gym rat life I have added a few pictures

Diet

I’m not the best at this I have calculated all my macros and currently consuming P – 300 C- 500 F -80

My choice of food is as follows :

Meal 1 - Oats, Oat Bran, Whey protein, Peanut Butter and some honey
Meal 2 – Banana, whey
Meal 3 – Rice and Steak
Meal 4 - 3 whole meal pitta bread, Hamouse
Meal 5 – chicken rice
Meal 6 - whey

Most of my meals from 8am to 4pm I try and keep easy because my work life is busy and rarely have minutes to spare before I have to run for a meeting. I get my veg in as well in my steak and chicken meals. Sometimes I do get the odd cheat meal in but my cheat meals don’t have a designated day. Even when I cheat I tend to aim for quality food most of my cheat meals are from Nandos (never had chicken so cheap in South Africa)

Training

I have now moved away from the powerlifting side but I still lift heavyish
My training is as follows –
Back and chest

Quads, Hamstrings and calves

Shoulders and arms

My reps and sets fluctuate so I’m going to list a standard rep or set range. I aim for Max 8 minimum 6 reps unless I lift heavy when my ego is shoots higher than my brains .
Future

My aim is compete next year probably in mens physique or something I’m not sure yet and I admit I need to do loads of reading and research

I want to plan my next blast in advance to avoid confusion and problem later on in the year after my cruise

I’m sure many of you have experience and may have started the same way I am or something if anyone can help or advise I would really appreciate all the help and I do not take criticism to heart.

flexer
05-13-2015, 12:27 PM
how many weeks into your blast are those pics from? you look awesome! nice ink as well

brimmy
05-13-2015, 12:39 PM
Damn man you already look crazy good without the hormones! What is your height?

Your physique is already very impressive, you just need to add some size and you will be perfect for mens physique. I would continue on with your test e blast till you reach a suitable weight for mens physique. I would introduce an oral being dianabol or anadrol and introduce equipoise at 500mg upping it to 1g over 1-2 months. For mens physique using equipoise is a must because of the shoulder capping and skin look you get. Once you have the size you need you will then want to cut down with trenbolone, masteron or primobolan and for an oral anavar, stanozolol or proviron.

Your aim for now would be to build up size, once you have the size you need then consider cutting and polishing your look.

Diary of a beast
05-13-2015, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the great replies! tomorrow will end my second week on my Test E blast. I lack size which is the sad part in all my years of training. when I have a shirt on I don't look like I lift :(. I have more work to do on my triceps, shoulders (I'm cursed) lowers abs, calves and hamstrings. so far I think the test has started to kick in maybe my mind playing tricks on me but oh well I feel great. any ideas on food? should I eat more? I'm very particular when it comes to my look and I want to try and stay lean. I know I can't have everything!

Diary of a beast
05-13-2015, 02:21 PM
sorry last post didn't cover the questions asked I'm 5ft 11 and these pictures were taken March 2015 so roughly 2 months ago when I wasn't taking anything. If any interests I can try my best to keep this post update as I go along and notice worthy gains.

flexer
05-13-2015, 02:25 PM
holy shit thats good looking natural physique

Diary of a beast
05-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Thanks I'm probably going to kill myself in the gym tonight cause of the confidence boost I got from your comment. As far as food goes should I continue eating the way I am or change things up a bit? since I started my blast I haven't changed anything diet wise although I am a lot more hungry now. Like Brimmy said I NEED TO GROW

mark woods
05-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Well you are going to put some (water)weight on now but don't get confused it's not fat..if your body wants food..well feed it..good luck dude

brimmy
05-14-2015, 09:15 AM
I would say you are eating enough food that's almost 4000kcal. You will find you will gain some water weight, don't mistake this for fat, it's not fat and it will level out over time if your oestrogen is kept in range.

Diary of a beast
05-14-2015, 10:45 AM
Thanks! so far I have been getting crazy pumps especially when I train back. since it's still my second week and due to virgin muscles I get some pip but I work around it. I'm Cycling VG and quads and time my legs days closer to when the the pain is Minimal. All good though I'm enjoying the over all effect of a quality product! I'll post a pic in a few weeks time feel free to comment/advise If I need to change anything. I'm not sure what my bf% is either

brimmy
05-14-2015, 11:27 AM
Thanks! so far I have been getting crazy pumps especially when I train back. since it's still my second week and due to virgin muscles I get some pip but I work around it. I'm Cycling VG and quads and time my legs days closer to when the the pain is Minimal. All good though I'm enjoying the over all effect of a quality product! I'll post a pic in a few weeks time feel free to comment/advise If I need to change anything. I'm not sure what my bf% is either

After 2 weeks the testosterone enanthate will be at a decent dose in your blood, 4 weeks you will be pretty much at 100%. The pip will die off soon assuming you're using quality hormones (MTS is some of the best I have used), I myself pin only quads and delts, you may find delts better I never get pip in delts.

If you think you are getting crazy pumps now wait till you try some dianabol or anadrol pre-workout, if I were you I would get my hands on an oral to chuck in your stack shortly, my personal favorite is dianabol but there is much discussion over dianabol vs anadrol, some prefer dianabol and other anadrol, anadrol seems to be a bit drier of a hormone.

BIGDADDY
05-18-2015, 09:39 AM
Looking good here. I'm surprised you can't do that much on your bench with that physique.

Diary of a beast
05-19-2015, 12:46 PM
yeah I don't get any more pip which is good because I can't think of anymore excuses for limping around at work. I had a read on Dbol and most of it was negative some calling it "Gyno in a pill" I will read more about it when I have time to spare. What week would you recommend I start an oral? I have just started week 3 my first pin for week 3 was yesterday (Monday). I have everything tracked on a spreadsheet that includes everything I notice during a week even if it's a little pip haha.

Thanks Mr Big! yeah sadly Bench Press has always been a slow progress and hopefully by the end of this blast all those numbers should increase

brimmy
05-19-2015, 01:11 PM
yeah I don't get any more pip which is good because I can't think of anymore excuses for limping around at work. I had a read on Dbol and most of it was negative some calling it "Gyno in a pill" I will read more about it when I have time to spare. What week would you recommend I start an oral? I have just started week 3 my first pin for week 3 was yesterday (Monday). I have everything tracked on a spreadsheet that includes everything I notice during a week even if it's a little pip haha.

Thanks Mr Big! yeah sadly Bench Press has always been a slow progress and hopefully by the end of this blast all those numbers should increase

Fear mongering, dianabol is the greatest hormone for adding size in my opinion, if you have something on hand to control estrogen you don't need to worry. Maybe wait till the 8 week mark just so you have familiarized yourself with the test and you know what effects it has on you then add the oral and gauge the same. If you are worried about gyno go anadrol.

Powertard
05-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Excellent physique and great strength well done!!!

Diary of a beast
05-21-2015, 11:36 AM
Thanks Powertard!

I had a chat with a friend who blasts and cruises as well and he suggested running Epi... any thoughts, suggestions or comments?

brimmy
05-21-2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks Powertard!

I had a chat with a friend who blasts and cruises as well and he suggested running Epi... any thoughts, suggestions or comments?

Epistane is an excellent oral, one of the best I have ran, be careful of fake epistane it has been harder to find after it was banned in the USA. Epistane gave me excellent strength gains and hardness/graininess to my muscle, I would consider it a dry hormone, in terms of lean muscle gains I cannot comment because every time I have ran it I was running a cocktail of other orals or cutting. Epistane I ran at 100mg ed, from what I've read of other peoples experience it is useless under 50mg a day and most people like 75-100.

Diary of a beast
05-22-2015, 09:17 AM
Thanks for your help Brimmy!

I just finished my last pin for week 3 so far everything is great! I have not noticed any excessive water retention yet. I get crazy pumps in the gym, my strength has increased slightly I was repping deadlifts yesterday 230 for 5x5 felt a little tired due to a little cold I had this week, my recovery is amazing rest between sets is great as well.

so far so good! I'm convinced to throw an oral in but I will wait till about week 8 as advised.

I will add a few pictures in a few weeks and hopefully somebody can notice a change

Powertard
05-23-2015, 08:01 PM
Yes epistane is a good oral :)

Diary of a beast
05-28-2015, 09:12 AM
week 4 now and loving it! my nipples got a bit sensitive and itchy but all sorted now just chucked in some Nolva 20mg and increased AI to EOD (Aromasin 12.5g. I have also noticed some testicular atrophy but nothing that's got me worried or should I be worried?

A guy I work with just came back form holiday and he noticed a difference straight away! My training sessions are great as well I'm naturally very vascular and now more enhanced because of the pumps I get.

Diary of a beast
05-29-2015, 11:24 AM

cheeky Lat spread for fun a few days ago after

brimmy
05-31-2015, 01:32 PM
Nothing to worry about with the oestrogen it's going to take a little while till you figure out the AI dose you need to run, if you have aromasin don't run the nolva any longer then you need till you can manage your oestrogen hopefully without it. Aromasin is the better for controlling oestrogen as it actually lowers it instead of blocking it and Nolvadex lowers your IGF-1. I use Nolvadex when I notice my nipples get itchy (like you did) till I can get my aromasin to the right does. Supplementing with zinc at 50-100mg ED will also help regulate your oestrogen.

Diary of a beast
06-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Just finished my first week of Epi and feeling great! going to bump it up soon to 45mg ED

Diary of a beast
06-10-2015, 08:44 AM
forgot to mention I'm also taking TUDCA while on epi

Diary of a beast
07-22-2015, 07:42 AM
This Test E blast is amazing I'm up to 90kg at the moment still fairly lean and vascular. I have noticed the most growth in my shoulders traps and arms. all my lifts have gone up dramatically so has my macros. I have 6 weeks left then cruise for a bit along with bloods.

brimmy
07-22-2015, 09:26 AM
This Test E blast is amazing I'm up to 90kg at the moment still fairly lean and vascular. I have noticed the most growth in my shoulders traps and arms. all my lifts have gone up dramatically so has my macros. I have 6 weeks left then cruise for a bit along with bloods.

You might not need to cruise mate, get your bloods drawn while blasting and if your bloods are ok there's no reason why you can't continue on.

Diary of a beast
07-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Thanks for that I had a different approach : Cruise for 2 weeks and get my bloods done about 10 days later after my last blast pin. but if I can have my bloods done while I'm on 600mg on test I will go ahead and do just that.

brimmy
07-22-2015, 12:10 PM
Thanks for that I had a different approach : Cruise for 2 weeks and get my bloods done about 10 days later after my last blast pin. but if I can have my bloods done while I'm on 600mg on test I will go ahead and do just that.

Test is one of the most forgiving hormones you can run, I mean heck your own body produces it naturally! If you are running test at 600mg a week and are fit and young there shouldn't be a reason why you couldn't run that indefinitely. To give you an example I haven't been below 400mg of test in almost a year now and it has been as high as 1.5g.

grotereber
07-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Test is one of the most forgiving hormones you can run, I mean heck your own body produces it naturally! If you are running test at 600mg a week and are fit and young there shouldn't be a reason why you couldn't run that indefinitely. To give you an example I haven't been below 400mg of test in almost a year now and it has been as high as 1.5g.

have you had bloodwork during that time? blood pressure and RBC count good? fucking rock on if so, that's awesome.

brimmy
07-22-2015, 08:58 PM
have you had bloodwork during that time? blood pressure and RBC count good? fucking rock on if so, that's awesome.

I'm probably due for some new tests, my last were 3 months ago m. Blood pressure was just below mid range and rbc was smack on mid range and I was on a low dose of then at that time to. I have a blood pressure machine at home which I use every couple days to check up.

Diary of a beast
07-24-2015, 07:20 AM
thanks! I check my BP on a regular basis as well and I have had no problems with it. I will get my bloods done in a few weeks and if all ok I'll skip the cruise

cheers for the advice

brimmy
07-24-2015, 08:46 AM
thanks! I check my BP on a regular basis as well and I have had no problems with it. I will get my bloods done in a few weeks and if all ok I'll skip the cruise

cheers for the advice

You're welcome mate, you have an insane physique already I can't wait to see your progress.

I take fish oil and baby aspirin daily which also would help the blood pressure/rbc. If you're going to take aspirin make sure it's baby aspirin, you don't need much aspirin and it's not that good for your liver.

Diary of a beast
07-24-2015, 09:29 AM
still keeping fairly lean after increasing my carb intak. Like I mentioned earlier I'm at 90 kg bw at the moment probably holding water and put on a bit of fat but feel and look more thick and dense

BIGDADDY
07-24-2015, 10:18 AM
awesome look

Diary of a beast
07-24-2015, 10:33 AM
Thanks!

I aim to hit 100kg but will probably loose this look temporarily till it's time to start prep.

I need to introduce EQ soonish I'm waiting to finish a planned holiday so I have nothing to distract the gains. I started Mast E as well as of yesterday (thursday) @ 400mg per week to be able to maintain my desired look. Im aware it's a mild AI as well but this does not mean I'm relying on it. so far I have had fairly minimal sides as far as E2 goes just the odd itchy nip which Nolva solves but since Mast E is in my blood I'm hoping this along with Aromasin 12.mg x2 a week will do the job when it comes to controlling my E2.

brimmy
07-25-2015, 07:04 AM
Thanks!

I aim to hit 100kg but will probably loose this look temporarily till it's time to start prep.

I need to introduce EQ soonish I'm waiting to finish a planned holiday so I have nothing to distract the gains. I started Mast E as well as of yesterday (thursday) @ 400mg per week to be able to maintain my desired look. Im aware it's a mild AI as well but this does not mean I'm relying on it. so far I have had fairly minimal sides as far as E2 goes just the odd itchy nip which Nolva solves but since Mast E is in my blood I'm hoping this along with Aromasin 12.mg x2 a week will do the job when it comes to controlling my E2.

You look awesome mate, masteron goes great in any stack, keeps you tight and dry and makes you feel good.

Diary of a beast
07-25-2015, 07:24 PM
Thanks mate hopefully I'm heading in the rite direction. I will try get a picture once mast E reaches peak

Diary of a beast
07-28-2015, 07:45 AM
Any Idea how long Mast E take to reach it's peak? hopefully I'm at a low enough bf% to enjoy it at it's max potential.

Added a quad shot today because I noticed everything is abs. I agree they need a lot of work and dedication. To achieve this I have ramped up the reps and sets and still use my strength to my advantage.

since I started Blasting everything has been so much better with training and just daily life. My recovery period after a session is amazingly quick, I show more aggression when I train, more focused and switched on, confidence is sky high at the same time I'm not cocky or arrogant.

Cheers for all the time everyone takes to help and advice. no matter how stupid the question is this form will put you on the rite path

stay active!

brimmy
07-28-2015, 08:39 AM
Any Idea how long Mast E take to reach it's peak? hopefully I'm at a low enough bf% to enjoy it at it's max potential.

Added a quad shot today because I noticed everything is abs. I agree they need a lot of work and dedication. To achieve this I have ramped up the reps and sets and still use my strength to my advantage.

since I started Blasting everything has been so much better with training and just daily life. My recovery period after a session is amazingly quick, I show more aggression when I train, more focused and switched on, confidence is sky high at the same time I'm not cocky or arrogant.

Cheers for all the time everyone takes to help and advice. no matter how stupid the question is this form will put you on the rite path

stay active!

All enanthate esters are about 2 weeks till you start seeing changes and 4 weeks till its at a substantial dose. You can speed it up by making your first few pins larger (aka front loading).

Serotonin101
08-01-2015, 06:34 PM
All enanthate esters are about 2 weeks till you start seeing changes and 4 weeks till its at a substantial dose. You can speed it up by making your first few pins larger (aka front loading).

Out of all longer ester compounds I'd say mast is probably the safest to front load. Then again if you're prone to balding or prostate issues maybe not lol.

Diary of a beast
08-14-2015, 09:41 AM
feeling good on Mast E I'm only running 400mg a week along with 600 test E at the moment and my skin has that tight look&feel along with increase vascularity especially on my forearms and biceps. I seem to have dialed my AI in and everything is going smooth so far the results are more than what I expected and I'm very happy with my progress so far :)

Will be on this for a few more weeks the a short cruise for a week or two due to an urgent situation and then I'll be running Pro MT 200 along with Test E or P (still debating) maybe some EQ depends on how I react to my first Tren use.

This is not for a comp or anything it's just to test waters with tren to be honest and get ready for next year when I do my first comp.

I will have my diet in check and put my best effort into this cut to try and get a low BF % and then blast again in time for Christmas.

brimmy
08-15-2015, 11:00 AM
Good to hear you're processing well mate, personally I would stick to the test e over test p, especially if you already have test e built up in your system, less oil, less pinning frequency, cheaper and less pip. Test p causes excruciating pip for me to the point I can barely walk.

And another recommendation mate I wouldn't run tren and eq together if you first haven't tried them separately, those two compounds are the worst hormones there are in terms of mental effects and adding them together can be a brutal combo for some people. Test the waters with tren first, then have an eq run without the tren and if you can handle them by themselves pretty easily then combine them.

What dosages were you thinking for your next run of test, tren and mast?

Diary of a beast
08-15-2015, 08:16 PM
thanks mate I'll go with leaving eq out completely and focus on tren to see how well I can handle it.

So pro Mt 200 is 100mg tren a and 100mg mast p per ml. I plan on staying with 600ml test e weekly and 350 tren and mast a week : which is half a ml of pro MT ed and 1ml of test e twice a week.

Depending on what happens I'll up the tren n mast gradually so say 6 weeks in ill start 75ml tren & mast and if all goes well I'll reach 100ml of both ed.

The only real side I'm worried when it comes to tren is getting pissed of easily. working in the corporate world can get annoying when dealing wit pot belly arseholes :)

Serotonin101
08-15-2015, 10:10 PM
I think tren agitation is overhyped honestly. Just get good sleep and rest and relax during your personal time. Mast completely nulled any tren issues I had. I slept 6-8 hours a night, mild night sweats, felt decent mentally, though about 8 weeks in I felt overall a bit burnt out cns wise. Just started dragging ass regardless of how my diet or sleep was. That was on 750 tren and 750 mast and 150 test e. Overall it was to test waters with higher tren and in the end it was more tren than I needed for the results I got.

Diary of a beast
08-17-2015, 12:40 PM
Since I'm already Test E and Mast E at the moment would it be wise just to get tren A and add it into the mix when I start instead of switching to Mast P? also tempted to chuck in an oral something like Anavar for the last 8 weeks or something

Diary of a beast
08-24-2015, 09:03 AM
Something to Laugh about -

I have been doing some weird shit lately

A few nights ago I walked over to my gfs side of the bed and said :"Don't fuckn touch the last of my Ai. If I find out you did I'll have your head" and then went back to sleep. I had a sore throat as well which probably gave a +1 to the sound effect

she woke me up and told me what I said, I didn't believe her but later on I did because she doesn't know what an Ai is, means or why it's used so there is no way she would have just made something up.

I'm not a violent person and have respect for anyone and everyone. we laughed about it later that morning but still I can't believe I said that haha.

She knows I'm on so yeah didn't have anything to lie about.

brimmy
08-25-2015, 11:20 AM
Since I'm already Test E and Mast E at the moment would it be wise just to get tren A and add it into the mix when I start instead of switching to Mast P? also tempted to chuck in an oral something like Anavar for the last 8 weeks or something

I thought you were running pro mt? If you are already running test e and mast e I would just chuck some tren ace in for now till you're out of mast e then swap to pro mt. You don't need to do your tren ace/mast prop injects daily btw, it can get quite annoying jabbing yourself everyday, if your oil volume allows you can do every second day, the only times I have done every day is when oil was above 3ml for every second day and I would've had to do 2 jabs anyway to get it all in.

Diary of a beast
08-28-2015, 09:53 AM
Yeah ignore all that :D I will be running Pro MT mid September I first need to sort a few things out before I jump on this cut I want give it my best.

it's going to be :

Test e 600 mg weekly

Pro MT : 0.5 ml daily - to see how I react to tren BUT knowing me it won't take long till I push 100mg :D probably a week or 2 in

brimmy
08-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Yeah ignore all that :D I will be running Pro MT mid September I first need to sort a few things out before I jump on this cut I want give it my best.

it's going to be :

Test e 600 mg weekly

Pro MT : 0.5 ml daily - to see how I react to tren BUT knowing me it won't take long till I push 100mg :D probably a week or 2 in

Me personally for a cut I keep test low, test is a mass builder and you're not going to be growing when cutting plus it adds water to you. I would do like 0.5ml test e per week and 1ml pro mt EOD.. Don't do every day pins when you don't need to.

Diary of a beast
09-14-2015, 09:05 AM
Plans have changed now

I'm going to continue bulking but with a slight tweak:

• Bumping my Test E up from 600mg per week to 800mg per week
• Mast E will stay the same 400mg per week
• Adding a new compound - MED-MENT (Trestolone) 25mg ED

I will probably up the Trest later to 50mg ED but for now at 25mg is enough for me to see changes daily.

I’m not in the rite mind set to run Tren and dedicate time to cut at the moment due to other personal crap I have to deal with.

Diary of a beast
10-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Loving MED-MENT (Trestolone) I bumped the dosage up from 25mg to 50mg ED and fuck this stuff is crazy. It makes you strong as fuck.

sides are somewhat noticeable especially when putting up with peoples crap.

This stuff does aromatize but all good if you have an AI on hand. I have some MTS DBOL as well and I may chuck it in at some point during this blast:D

Diary of a beast
10-12-2015, 08:05 AM

added MTS DBOL into the mix at 30mg ED

Been on it a few days now and it is amazing

BIGDADDY
10-17-2015, 01:08 AM
Excellent work here.

Diary of a beast
10-19-2015, 09:39 AM
cheers MR BIG.

Diary of a beast
10-22-2015, 12:13 PM
Running a low dose MTS DBOL @30mg ED and so far the results have exceeded my expectations.

The feel and look this product produces is amazing and the strength gains are phenomenal. The only thing annoying are the pumps especially shin pump when walking the dog and lower back pumps.

oh well can't complain DBOL will be in and out throughout I reckon.

I start cruising soon for a few weeks as I have some traveling to do in November but after all that is complete I'm going to jump on the MT 200 blend along with Test prop for a 14 week cut will probably get an oral in as well not sure what oral yet.

ironmaster
10-26-2015, 04:21 AM
Running a low dose MTS DBOL @30mg ED and so far the results have exceeded my expectations.

The feel and look this product produces is amazing and the strength gains are phenomenal. The only thing annoying are the pumps especially shin pump when walking the dog and lower back pumps.

oh well can't complain DBOL will be in and out throughout I reckon.

I start cruising soon for a few weeks as I have some traveling to do in November but after all that is complete I'm going to jump on the MT 200 blend along with Test prop for a 14 week cut will probably get an oral in as well not sure what oral yet.

Maybe some var with it mate?

Diary of a beast
11-24-2015, 08:10 AM
Maybe some var with it mate?

possibility but still unsure.

Had a few weeks off training and pinning which did me good, lost a bit of water weight. Now back on high test for a few weeks to get back into the swing

Powertard
11-24-2015, 09:15 PM
You look epic mate

Diary of a beast
01-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Pro MT
EQ,primo
Test E
MED-MENT

Next blast is slowly creeping up and I can't wait

A few new compounds in the list but hopefully the sides don't effect me too much

Diary of a beast
01-12-2016, 12:54 PM
DBOL my mate I train with will be on the same as well. Pretty much same dosage to start with but obviously depending on what happens that will change.

I'll try get him to post a few pictures to make things more interesting

DBOL
01-13-2016, 08:18 PM
Yeah so dosages weekly are as follows:

540mg Test E
750mg EQ
150mg Primo
350mg Tren Ace
350mg Mast Prop
175mg Trest Ace

Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD/Caber as needed

First time using both Tren and EQ for me and DOAB, so be interesting to see how we respond in terms of sides and improvements. Currently sitting around 110kg at 10-11% so hoping to push up to as close to 120 as possible without too much loss of conditioning.

Primo is low since it came in the EQ/Primo blend, so wont be expecting it to do much if at all. Trest at 25mg daily gives me a great look so I keep that in in place of an oral, plus strength wise its a great addition to any blast.

Macros will be something like 800C/290P/130F,5500 calories roughly in total.

Had great results this past year running just moderate- high test and mast with some trestolone, so the addition of tren and EQ should make for some great improvements.

Diary of a beast
03-21-2016, 08:30 AM
7 weeks in and I couldn't ask for more

I had a few issues with my digestive system and dialing my AI in for the first few weeks but other than that the ride has been sweet.

EQ should be at peak concentration so I guess it's time to embrace it's results :)

Jaxino
05-16-2016, 03:30 PM
Yeah so dosages weekly are as follows:

540mg Test E
750mg EQ
150mg Primo
350mg Tren Ace
350mg Mast Prop
175mg Trest Ace

Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD/Caber as needed

First time using both Tren and EQ for me and DOAB, so be interesting to see how we respond in terms of sides and improvements. Currently sitting around 110kg at 10-11% so hoping to push up to as close to 120 as possible without too much loss of conditioning.

Primo is low since it came in the EQ/Primo blend, so wont be expecting it to do much if at all. Trest at 25mg daily gives me a great look so I keep that in in place of an oral, plus strength wise its a great addition to any blast.

Macros will be something like 800C/290P/130F,5500 calories roughly in total.

Had great results this past year running just moderate- high test and mast with some trestolone, so the addition of tren and EQ should make for some great improvements.

God Trestolone is always in my mind... can't wait to try it! Was reading that he will give you a lot of bloat...

Diary of a beast
05-17-2016, 07:23 AM
never had any problems with bloat with Trestolone

start with 25mg ed for a few weeks and see how you react

Jaxino
05-17-2016, 10:23 AM
never had any problems with bloat with Trestolone

start with 25mg ed for a few weeks and see how you react

Did you add Test with Trest or just Trestolone alone?

Trestolone + Masteron should be a really nice. Next year i will give it a try for sure!

Diary of a beast
05-18-2016, 07:20 AM
this is what I have used it with:

1) Test, Trest, Mast, DBOL - bumped Trest to 50mg ed no issues

2) Test, Tren, mast, EQ/Primo, Trest - took me a few weeks to dial in my AI on this blast

Jaxino
05-19-2016, 08:52 AM
this is what I have used it with:

1) Test, Trest, Mast, DBOL - bumped Trest to 50mg ed no issues

2) Test, Tren, mast, EQ/Primo, Trest- took me a few weeks to dial in my AI on this blast

The 2) was hard to control with AI, i think that was because you were using 2 test + 2 19nor derived aas...
I think that 25 aromasin eod + 1 dostinex ew will solve problems....

What if you added also NPP? :D :D :D :cool:

Diary of a beast
05-20-2016, 07:35 AM
I'm on NPP now and no issues

I was 12.5 asin E3D for #2 blast and had caber in at .5mg