PDA

View Full Version : 2nd January: Orders update and improvements

GODZILLA
01-02-2018, 02:19 PM
We are working hard at improving the overall operation and our speed of delivery (getting a new additional dispatcher onboard)

This week (1st jan - 7th january) we will not be sending any orders out. All outstanding orders will be sent out starting monday the 8th of January

From next week onwards you can expect an improved speed of delivery from us

Thank you as always

Godzilla

Empty
01-03-2018, 03:33 AM
Making a great service even better ? Next you’ll be bringing it hand delivered to the door on same day delivery :)

Fairly faultless as is but nice to see you trying for more mts

GODZILLA
01-03-2018, 04:59 AM
Making a great service even better ? Next you’ll be bringing it hand delivered to the door on same day delivery :)

Fairly faultless as is but nice to see you trying for more mts

thanks and yeah we are going for same day shipping after full payment. so super quick

hullhere
01-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Are you guys still shipping to Australia? I read euro range is not available to Australia.

GODZILLA
01-04-2018, 11:50 AM
Are you guys still shipping to Australia? I read euro range is not available to Australia.

we will within a few days, although with aussie customs no delivery is guaranteed but we will ship to Australia

hullhere
01-04-2018, 01:20 PM
we will within a few days, although with aussie customs no delivery is guaranteed but we will ship to Australia

That's good to hear. I saw, you guys have added pharma gh in your list. Will you be doing any stealth shipping for gh?

BIGDADDY
01-05-2018, 07:01 AM
No stealth for Hgh. Sorry

SamH
01-12-2018, 04:48 AM
For delivery to Aus do I shop in the "UK International" or "EU International" category?

BIGDADDY
01-12-2018, 10:10 AM
For delivery to Aus do I shop in the "UK International" or "EU International" category?

UK. It says it at the top of the page (yellow box) on the shop

Bug01
01-15-2018, 04:31 PM
I placed an order on the 8th of Jan and paid on the 9th and not received yet. Have you got a backlog of orders atm or is it with the changes going through? Just wondered as was meant to be starting cycle on Wednesday so hoping it's here by then

GODZILLA
01-15-2018, 05:03 PM
I placed an order on the 8th of Jan and paid on the 9th and not received yet. Have you got a backlog of orders atm or is it with the changes going through? Just wondered as was meant to be starting cycle on Wednesday so hoping it's here by then

there have just been 3 working days since you paid. we cant work 7 days a week with our dispatch. so tyour order is coming your way very soon and we are getting a lot of orders as its the start of the new year. so a bit of patience pls, thank you

Bug01
01-15-2018, 06:35 PM
Okay thanks for reply I thought you might be busy this time of year I should have ordered earlier anyway. Will always rcomend MTS though it's top quality gear

GODZILLA
01-16-2018, 08:58 AM
Okay thanks for reply I thought you might be busy this time of year I should have ordered earlier anyway. Will always rcomend MTS though it's top quality gear

thank you and let us know how you like our products

BobbyC
01-25-2018, 04:57 PM
From next week onwards you can expect an improved speed of delivery from us

Thank you as always

Godzilla

Ordered last night and shipped today, awesome guys....super fast :)

GODZILLA
01-25-2018, 05:11 PM
Ordered last night and shipped today, awesome guys....super fast :)

thank you. we are still improving our infrastructure so all orders can go out the next day after full and checked payment. we are getting there

BIGDADDY
01-25-2018, 10:02 PM
thank you. we are still improving our infrastructure so all orders can go out the next day after full and checked payment. we are getting there

Some orders are taking longer though. Some orders with specific products were delayed due to stock issues.

SamH
01-30-2018, 02:50 AM
Where do I get the international bulk discount oils? The 30ml or 50ml ones. For delivery to Australia. I can't find them anymore.