PDA

View Full Version : Med Methyl Tren for last few weeks of comp

Didmo1983
05-14-2015, 05:32 AM
Hi was gonna make an order for my last 4 weeks of comp - I gotta make weight (74kg down to 68kg), diet is all on point do so. But wanted some advice

1.5ml of Lean Extreme ED (stop this 2 weeks out)
1ml Mast Prop EOD
1ml Tren Ace EOD
100mg of Anavar ED
120mcg of clen ED
5iu of helios ED
25-50mg halo
3xT3 ED

Is my current cycle

Last two weeks I was going to take the Lean Extreme out and run Tren ace/Mast prop and try Med Methyl Tren...

Is it a good addition to the cycle for those last couple of weeks? I want to come in dry and hard...

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-14-2015, 07:50 AM
The halo should help tremendously with what your aiming for,and yes the methyl TREN will also make you very dry.if your taking lean XTREME out would start having the t ace and m p on a daily basis.
Keep us posted how it's going.

Didmo1983
05-14-2015, 09:54 AM
Great. So run mast prop/tren ace/methyl ED for the last few weeks? Take out the blend, keep in the rest?

Didmo1983
05-14-2015, 10:07 AM
Also would aldactone help for show week to make weight?

Didmo1983
05-14-2015, 05:07 PM
Thanks - only ever use MTS products, results have been great.

Powertard
05-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Yes mtren will be good for this, though if you have been on orals for a long time already combining mtren with high dosage halo might cause adverse liver side effects, though I feel you'll likely be okay as the liver is a tough animal though just keep an eye on it okay? Highly advise you get blood work done after this! 250 mcg-500 mcg will be great for this.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-16-2015, 05:57 PM

I don't recommend taking any form of diuretic to make a weight!!..hard work is the answer don't rely on the drugs to do all the work.alter your calories accordingly or increase your cardio output or a combo of both.

Serotonin101
05-16-2015, 06:38 PM
I don't recommend taking any form of diuretic to make a weight!!..hard work is the answer don't rely on the drugs to do all the work.alter your calories accordingly or increase your cardio output or a combo of both.

Ephedrine and clen have dried me out nicely without the risk of conventional diuretic usage. There's also the herbal dandelion leaf as well that lots of people run year round and doesn't require much "science" as some people have issues with flattening out
from pharma diuretics.

SMonMTS
05-16-2015, 11:33 PM

Sauna and spit in a cup the night before. Water load starting a week out, lower 2 days before, 1 day before drink barely anything depending on weight.

All natural way of doing it

Didmo1983
05-17-2015, 05:57 AM
To be honest the weight is coming down fine just making my a few adjustments calories wise and I generally keto diet so just make it pretty low carb just for the last few weeks. Just never had to make weight. I am totally confused about the UKBFF Classic Rules too so think I am going to under 70kg inters