PDA

View Full Version : Warning - Counterfeit and copies from other resellers

BIGDADDY
01-10-2018, 07:48 AM
Dear all

Please note that all existing resellers and distributors of Med-Tech Solutions (MTS) products in Europe and UK are no longer authorized unless mentioned below.

ALL MTS products that are not bought from our website directly, are most likely fake or counterfeit.

There have been multiple reports of of websites and resellers (popular ones) copying packaging, and not using our oils (but masquerading as MTS). They are using their own home cooked oils.

ALL MTS products bought after Jan 2018 which are still using old packaging (2017 or before) are no longer authenticated (UNLESS bought from our website only). This is because unauthorized resellers do not have access to updated designs. We are using new packaging designs in 2018. Don't get a fake, buy only from us or resellers mentioned below.

If you would like to be an authorized dealer of our products, please contact us.

We encourage customers to test our products bought from our website, and products bought from unauthorized dealers. You make the judgement, many have and buying from our site directly guarantees you quality.

Authorized distributors:
------------------------
[if not listed here, then the reseller is not authorized]

currently no authorized resellers

MTS

GODZILLA
01-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Always make sure to buy from us here directly. Then we stand 100% behind our service and top products. We cannot control what other people do and you will get a fake MTS product. Stick to the source and get guaranteed top level quality

Thank you

Godzilla

Milsey2119
02-09-2018, 06:40 PM
I recently bought med tech tren acetate from another online source. After 3 weeks of pinningevery other day at 1ml a go I still have had no kick in or it's been very mild,also only got 8ml out of a vial. would like to know if these vials are counterfeit

GODZILLA
02-09-2018, 10:18 PM
I recently bought med tech tren acetate from another online source. After 3 weeks of pinningevery other day at 1ml a go I still have had no kick in or it's been very mild,also only got 8ml out of a vial. would like to know if these vials are counterfeit

as this thread clearly says, we always recommend that you buy directly from us here. only then do we stand fully behind the products, otherwise who knows what you have bought. anybody can make a label and pretend to be MTS or any other brand. we DO NOT have at this time any official MTS resellers so we cannot stand behind ANY other products except our own from our site here.

so who knows what you have been injecting, you dont and we also dont. pls for your own safety and health and ofcourse wanted results, from now onward buy from us directly here. then you know what you are getting and we are taking responsibility for our products.

CREATINECRAZY
02-18-2018, 07:09 PM
Hi there. Came across your site/forum after buying a few tubs of anavar off a reseller. Scratched off the authenticity code and checked for all 5 tubs, all stating ‘Authentic, first time to be checked’. Are these authenticity codes good to go by or can these be counterfeit to? Thanks!

GODZILLA
02-18-2018, 09:43 PM
Hi there. Came across your site/forum after buying a few tubs of anavar off a reseller. Scratched off the authenticity code and checked for all 5 tubs, all stating ‘Authentic, first time to be checked’. Are these authenticity codes good to go by or can these be counterfeit to? Thanks!

everything can be faked as we have NO official reseller, you are in the right place with us now so i would advise getting it from us as this is the only way to be sure you are getting our real MTS products

CREATINECRAZY
02-19-2018, 10:02 AM
So the authenticity codes can be faked to? I will from now on buy direct through your site but I thought these would be fine as the authenticity codes were ‘authentic, first time being checked’ through your online authenticity checker. Thanks for the reply.

GODZILLA
02-19-2018, 01:15 PM
So the authenticity codes can be faked to? I will from now on buy direct through your site but I thought these would be fine as the authenticity codes were ‘authentic, first time being checked’ through your online authenticity checker. Thanks for the reply.

its about the products, if you buy from a unapproved reseller who knows what they have inside. we dont and neither do clients buying their stuff with our labels on. they can easily remove the anavar and put empty filler pills inside and the code would still check out. its not about the code, its about the products and we simply cannot stand behind anybody who we didnt approve as our official MTS reseller and at this time there are none.

appy50
05-03-2018, 07:29 AM
I've just got 3 vials of t400 the wrong is in bold purple writing in the middle day g Med-Tech
Solutions
And TEST 400 in black at the top.
Batch 011 exp 06/2021. Is this fake thks as I'm taking 2ml a week of it.

GODZILLA
05-03-2018, 08:35 AM
I've just got 3 vials of t400 the wrong is in bold purple writing in the middle day g Med-Tech
Solutions
And TEST 400 in black at the top.
Batch 011 exp 06/2021. Is this fake thks as I'm taking 2ml a week of it.

Did you buy it from us, from our shop here? if not then its not a genuine MTS product as we dont have any official MTS resellers at this time. beware and always buy directly from us to be certain of genuine MTS quality and products

GODZILLA
05-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Actual content: Med-Tech Solutions SUS was determined to have an actual content of 289.4 mg/ml testosterone enanthate, 0 mg/ml testosterone propionate, 0 mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate, 0 mg/ml testosterone isocaproate and 0 mg/ml testosterone decanoate.

not true, this has been dealth with and the products used werent even bought from us. the product shows clearly has the wrong label as we dont even have these labels for many many months. this product was most likely bought at one of the UNOFFICIAL resellers 9aka scammers) and with sole purpose to damage the reputation and steal customers. We have no official reseller thus anything not bought from us directly is most likely a fake or severly underdosed by a scammer trying to use our name to sell for own profit.

Buy from us directly and test it, we guarantee its quality 100%

Maverick603
05-16-2018, 04:23 PM
Hey I also have a med tech var that says pro series. When I emailed pictures of the box and asked what the difference is between basic & pro I was told there is no such thing as basic & pro? But now for the mental part!!
When I put my security code into med tech website I comes up authentic?? So if my product is fake then why is the code showing authentic

GODZILLA
05-16-2018, 05:30 PM
sadly fakers and scammers are faking everything they can, therefore the ONLY way to be sure you are getting genuine MTS products is to buy directly from us.

we have at this time NO official resellers thus buyign anywhere but directly from us means its not MTS and its some guy faking labels ad selling god knows what using our brand name.

be careful and always buy directly from us

djack13
07-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Bonsoir,

J'ai acheter cher vous 3 boites de STANABOL une était ouverte les autres non ? et en plus je vois aucun changement malgrer un régime pour se qui et de clanbu il et ok, citomel ? un doute.

En attente d'une réponse de votre part.

Cordialement

GODZILLA
07-13-2018, 10:19 AM
Bonsoir,

J'ai acheter cher vous 3 boites de STANABOL une était ouverte les autres non ? et en plus je vois aucun changement malgrer un régime pour se qui et de clanbu il et ok, citomel ? un doute.

En attente d'une réponse de votre part.

Cordialement

Hello

Can you pls write in English, thank you

djack13
07-15-2018, 10:39 AM
Bonjour,

Désolé je parle pas englais, pour commander j'utilise traducteur .

Cordilement

GODZILLA
07-15-2018, 10:57 AM
Bonjour,

Désolé je parle pas englais, pour commander j'utilise traducteur .

Cordilement

Bonjour

oui si vous voulez perdre du gros clenbuterol et t3 sont de bonnes options, nous vendons les deux produits

J'utilise traducteur donc excusez les erreurs, merci

eric11
08-09-2018, 06:19 AM
Are has top notch products as always be careful with fakes as well as prices that seem to good to be true.Thanks team mts. For making quality gear.

Quad101
08-31-2018, 02:56 PM
Do you have any resellers yet? Someone claims there is while I think it's still not the case

BIGDADDY
08-31-2018, 07:54 PM
Do you have any resellers yet? Someone claims there is while I think it's still not the case

muscle-juice malaysia

there is one offline guy, but no other online stores

Quad101
09-01-2018, 11:28 AM
muscle-juice malaysia

there is one offline guy, but no other online stores
Thank you!

Namek
09-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Only just signed up to mts not ordered of you yet I do have 2 products batch 011 exp 06/2021 no authentic code test 400 standard series. Having doubts touching this stuff knowing it might be fake

BIGDADDY
09-13-2018, 06:48 PM
Only just signed up to mts not ordered of you yet I do have 2 products batch 011 exp 06/2021 no authentic code test 400 standard series. Having doubts touching this stuff knowing it might be fake

best email me. thanks.

eric11
11-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Fuck stupid lame ass counterfeiters trying to give a good company a bad rep. Not a problem we all know what real mts. Gear looks like.

swole_train
01-18-2019, 04:45 PM
Does this explain the delay with my order 700000240? Just looking for an update guys.

bacvar
01-19-2019, 10:34 AM
Does this explain the delay with my order 700000240? Just looking for an update guys.

i recommend simply emailing them, its the easiest and best way. also to not reveal any info about your order online, products or order numbers etc. privacy matters

email their support and they will help you outdont worry

MAXIMUS
01-24-2019, 02:08 PM
always email MTS, we are always working for you guys and are 1 email away, no worries

The Hoff
06-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Hi I just got my order from your site opened the Stanavar to find different colour tablets, some yellow some a yellow brown with speckled, that last batch I had were all yellow?

MAXIMUS
06-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Hi I just got my order from your site opened the Stanavar to find different colour tablets, some yellow some a yellow brown with speckled, that last batch I had were all yellow?

colours of the tabs can change from 1 batch to another, this is normal. no need to worry as you bought it straight from us so you are guaranteed MTS top quality products

Kevin
06-27-2019, 03:45 AM
I have bought some oils from
www.muscle-juice.com

As some friends recommended this website for authentic stuff

Does MTS products they sell authentic?
Because I received them with the security codes as well

BIGDADDY
06-27-2019, 08:00 AM
I have bought some oils from
www.muscle-juice.com (http://www.muscle-juice.com)

As some friends recommended this website for authentic stuff

Does MTS products they sell authentic?
Because I received them with the security codes as well

yes

https://med-tech.md/threads/1178-Muscle-Juice-Malaysia-Official-Distributor-for-Malaysia

JACK14YCV
11-26-2019, 12:37 PM
I read an article online that claimed it had tested your sustanon 250 and that it did not include the proper mixture of various tests. I'm trusting that this was fake news... and ordering new batch direct from yourselves :-)

MAXIMUS
11-26-2019, 06:24 PM
I read an article online that claimed it had tested your sustanon 250 and that it did not include the proper mixture of various tests. I'm trusting that this was fake news... and ordering new batch direct from yourselves :-)

sadly competition does anything possible to discredit but i would say from endless customers throughout the years that we are spot on with our product quality

thank you

Zach212
03-09-2020, 06:05 AM
My 50mg Anavar pills didn’t come in a bottle. All the pill were loose in the box . White dog bone shape. Can you confirm this . A friend got it for me and I’m not sure of the purchase location. Would rather ask you myself?

MAXIMUS
03-09-2020, 10:36 AM
My 50mg Anavar pills didn’t come in a bottle. All the pill were loose in the box . White dog bone shape. Can you confirm this . A friend got it for me and I’m not sure of the purchase location. Would rather ask you myself?

yes confirmed as these are from us, new batch and its coming from us.

Juicy juicy head
07-05-2020, 04:38 PM
My bottle of tbol doesn’t even have an authenticity code 😨

MAXIMUS
07-05-2020, 05:45 PM
My bottle of tbol doesn’t even have an authenticity code 😨

if u bought it from us directly then no worries, dont buy from others as we cant guarantee the contents so always directly from the source: us

BIGDADDY
06-14-2021, 03:39 PM
we are transitioning to newer nicer labels this year. Holograms and scratchy code on the actual label itself

There will be a period where you'll get 2nd generation and 3rd generation at the same time.

100% of fakes or copies use 1st generation which was not used since 2018.

3rd generation

1st generation (left) and 2nd generation (right)

MTS-Head Coach
06-20-2021, 08:00 PM
I always believe the more important part is to have quality inside the vial, not the fancy labels ( when you see super fancy labels is a big chance of being fake gear ), but of course we should do the work against counterfeits using new labels and also more secure codes . When you have a big name on market everyone will try to copy your product and MTS build a huge name in 2015 being known as the best UGL .

Nakefatty
08-16-2021, 08:19 PM
Hi, I've read through this thread and you say your new bottles have a scratch code on the bottle as well as the box. I received my order from gymsupps yesterday big n lean, no scratch on bottle? It is a second gen bottle. Also the liquid has given me no pip whatsoever, obviously I don't want pip but with a 600mg concentration I would expect a little, it's not even hard to draw up in the syringe. Feedback please, thanks

MTS-Head Coach
08-16-2021, 10:20 PM
I always suggest you buy direct from source

https://med-tech.sb/

Why buy from retailers if you can direct from lab and receive real 100%

Dont worry about PIP , focus on results this is why you buy the products , to get results . People worried about thinks that are not important like to much PIP cant handle and no PIP is strange . If you get results is what counts . But if you want real stuff go with https://med-tech.sb/

Chu
09-30-2021, 06:07 PM
I have just ordered direct from this site..all bottles fail your serial checker. Please reply as im a bit pissed off.

Chu
09-30-2021, 06:46 PM
No panic...i missed the lines between numbers..all good. Thanks.

MTS-Head Coach
09-30-2021, 08:32 PM
No panic...i missed the lines between numbers..all good. Thanks.

No problem brother , you are part of our family .

Kato
11-11-2021, 11:21 PM
I’ve have been supplied 10ml of Med-Blend 450 ,(didn’t know I could buy direct ) massive swelling to glute for 5 days now . Could I have been given a fake, shitting myself now. New to this , but have friends who’s been on the gear for years .
Many Thanks

Monstro
11-12-2021, 10:46 AM
Brother you need to understand 450mg per ml is very strong and for some people can be painfull , try shoot only half ml and mix with other compounds on same seringe . Also massage well after injection and you can buy MCT oil and mix 1ml mct with 1ml med blend to make it soft .

Lets grow

Kato
11-15-2021, 01:34 PM
Thanks Brother 👍

Monstro
11-15-2021, 10:48 PM
Kato welcome , we are a family here helping each other we all the knowledge we have

darcycook
04-15-2022, 07:43 AM
Bought from gym-supplier. Has code sticker check good. 2nd gen bottle

darcycook
04-16-2022, 12:01 AM
the MTC oil to soften the pip need to be sterile ? like to try it out

Big Flips
04-20-2022, 09:04 PM
I payed £854.00 for a months worth of gear & they never sent me a thing, total fraud & rip off!… I’m taking all details to Police fraud team first thing in morning!… And this was direct from Med Tech solutions official web page, complete rip off!…

Monstro
04-20-2022, 10:31 PM
What i feel so funny is people buying MTS other place and came here ask if is real, when they have here the real MTS store. People like to buy fake stuff just because maybe little bit cheap. We all need cheap everything but we need to understand this king of products if real they are expensive because nobody will take the risk for earning a little bit and also the real stuff is so easy to sell to top level athletes because they pay alot to get only real stuff , they dont take the risk.

Be smart, be big and if possible healthy!

Big Flips
04-20-2022, 11:15 PM
I did buy from Med Tech Solutions official site, they took my money £854.00 and never sent me the stuff & never refunded me my money, I will be contacting the police fraud team first thing in morning so they can investigate Med Tech Solutions & get to the bottom of it! I’ve emailed them but no reply so the police can deal with it!

DarrenW29
04-21-2022, 07:41 AM
I did buy from Med Tech Solutions official site, they took my money £854.00 and never sent me the stuff & never refunded me my money, I will be contacting the police fraud team first thing in morning so they can investigate Med Tech Solutions & get to the bottom of it! I’ve emailed them but no reply so the police can deal with it!

You my friend are a troll mts always ALWAYS REPLY DO NOT COME HERE TRYING TOO BRING DOWN THE BEST LAB AND TEAM AROUND YOU SIR ARE A COMPLETE TROLL.

BIGDADDY
04-22-2022, 08:53 AM

Firstly... please stop this nonsense. I already answered 5 of your emails.

Secondly... I already sent you the oils, I said the tabs will come next week and the HGH will be sent out today or Monday (at the latest). The issue is that logistics and public holidays caused delays for stock arrivals. This isn't a supermarket or convenience store for people to walk in and walk out 24/7

Lastly... threatening us... doesn't speed things up... doesn't improve anything... just gets you banned and no a poor outcome for everyone.

Just be patient pal. I've also sent you a link that says https://mtsboard.com/threads/16-Shipment-Questions-and-ETA what the expectations of deliveries are.

Estimate Total Delivery Time

Before your order is shipped, has to process your order and put all your items through its strict quality control tests. Because of this, Total Delivery Time is different to shipping time alone.

Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time

Processing time is usually takes 1 day but starts the next day.

** It says USUALLY takes 1 day... HOWEVER... sometimes we have issues

Shipment delays

At times we may have various shortages of labels and boxes of products ordered. This may cause a delay in delivery as we wait for the labels to arrive, however, we will discuss with you whether you are okay to accept the shipment without specific labels for those products that are missing.

In addition, delays may occur due to national country holidays, shipments typically pass through various local and national postal services from origin to destination.

MTS-Head Coach
04-22-2022, 11:32 PM
We know that buy anabolics online get a bad reputation because during all this years many people create fake web sites to get the money from clients and send nothing to them. ansd this is this is the reason why many clients dont trust when they buy. "Clients buy but always thinking i will not receive the package" . That´s why i always tell if you find a real source that never fails you keep with them and also always buy from the main source of the brand. if you want the real stuff buy from MTS web site not from any other web site selling MTS . here you not only will have the real MTS but also a garanty that you will receive the package and if something goes wrong MTS send again.

MTS is on market for more than 10 years and why they stay here? Because they are legit and never fail to any client.

Pay safe and buy from the main source.

DOBBO
07-05-2022, 09:37 PM
I got 2 vials of Triple E from a gym owner in the UK but there isn’t any authenticity sticker , just a batch number and use by date. Is this fake? Cheers

BIGDADDY
07-06-2022, 11:47 AM
I got 2 vials of Triple E from a gym owner in the UK but there isn’t any authenticity sticker , just a batch number and use by date. Is this fake? Cheers

This was answered in email. Anyone can get a vial, and print labels and claim something is anything. The authenticity sticker was created for a reason. I would suggest you buy directly from us. Nobody can say is it fake product inside, but we can not validate something without a authenticity sticker.

Aj24/7
08-03-2022, 10:32 AM
I put an order in Monday night payed yesterday morning and order still saying processing long does it usually take thanks

BIGDADDY
08-05-2022, 04:45 AM
I put an order in Monday night payed yesterday morning and order still saying processing long does it usually take thanks

best to send an email directly to us and we'll answer there. Need to know your order ID.

Fatgooch69
12-28-2022, 02:47 AM
seems to me that we just need to buy from MTS pretty simple.

MikeyB
06-06-2023, 02:21 PM
seems to me that we just need to buy from MTS pretty simple.

How though? I've messaged them and had no reply and there are no prices on their products . Is this company even still trading?

BIGDADDY
06-06-2023, 11:57 PM
How though? I've messaged them and had no reply and there are no prices on their products . Is this company even still trading?

I had forwarded your tickets to the other support operator, but he didn't log in. I just messaged him and asked him to reply to you. Prices are shown when you log into the site. Just login and the prices show.

MTS-Head Coach
06-07-2023, 12:57 AM
Apologise to all of you mostly you BIG DADDY to be out of forum for some weeks , but huge family problems in my life i have no head to came here. BUt now im back and ready to answer and help any of you with anything you need to know

Sorry

Tim432
06-07-2023, 04:58 PM
Would it be possible that there are some 1st generation vials still floating about? Brought 2 vials of test 300 off a very reliable source but they are 1st generation packaging and have no authentication codes? Expiration dates are 2025 and 2027 batch 011

BIGDADDY
06-08-2023, 09:14 AM
Would it be possible that there are some 1st generation vials still floating about? Brought 2 vials of test 300 off a very reliable source but they are 1st generation packaging and have no authentication codes? Expiration dates are 2025 and 2027 batch 011

Could be, or could be competing sources using old labels and using the MTS reputation.

Lostwars
10-27-2023, 07:35 PM
My mate ordered MTS and it was held and then returned our goods to sender. When we did get order goodies were in plain vials with certain label unrelated to the oils only a number.. no MTS print on vials either as I'm in Ireland is that normal. Hopefully I've not revealed to much info just enough for someone to explain if they've experienced similar things.

MTS-Head Coach
10-28-2023, 11:30 PM
My mate ordered MTS and it was held and then returned our goods to sender. When we did get order goodies were in plain vials with certain label unrelated to the oils only a number.. no MTS print on vials either as I'm in Ireland is that normal. Hopefully I've not revealed to much info just enough for someone to explain if they've experienced similar things.

MTS always play safe when he send to some complicated countrys they use no labels to go to customs but inside vial same quality . when you have personal quetions please send email to us