PDA

View Full Version : No strength/size gains

Rich1978
01-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Well into my cycle, week 9 tren ace and test 400. No size or strength gains. In fact I'm sleeping more. I'd heard reports of tren making it difficult to sleep and crazy strength I've had the opposite where I can't be arsed going to gym. I've zero energy and lifting less than when I was natural. All med-tech gear.

I look worse now than I did before the cycle. Paid nearly £350 gutted

BIGDADDY
01-13-2018, 03:18 AM
Well into my cycle, week 9 tren ace and test 400. No size or strength gains. In fact I'm sleeping more. I'd heard reports of tren making it difficult to sleep and crazy strength I've had the opposite where I can't be arsed going to gym. I've zero energy and lifting less than when I was natural. All med-tech gear.

Lot of variables. Diet, dosage, frequency, experience, did any bloods? Could be burnt out, could be many reasons... overtrained etc....

GODZILLA
01-13-2018, 06:12 AM

it must be you. you said it yourself, you look worse now then before. what would have to be inside the vials to make you WORSE? thats not possible. there is no steroid or any other compound that makes people worse. even if you take 100mg of test per week you are going to feel and look better, not worse. so i would for sure check your diet and other lifestyle habits as there is no steroid in the world that makes people look worse. even if you injected just water it wouldnt make you look worse.

Rich1978
01-14-2018, 12:14 AM
Point taken I do work a lot of nights and diet has been a bit off with my sleeping patterns. I probably was out of order with the rant