PDA

View Full Version : New Products

Perfidy
05-16-2015, 04:05 PM
Out of curiosity, are you guys thinking about any new products to your stock in the future? I know you've talked about not selling designer steroids such as Superdrol and Epistane, but I was wondering if things such as Oral Test U, or something similar that isn't widely talked about, would be on the table.

05-16-2015, 04:45 PM
I agree with Superdrol, Epistane and M1T.

And injectables: 1-Test Cyp (DHB)

Powertard
05-16-2015, 04:57 PM
I'd reallllyyy love oil based Testosterone no ester, but MTS said they don't stock that either :(
Got at least a few people on GH15 inc myself that want it for PLing/Olympic WLing

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-16-2015, 05:49 PM
No there won't be the range is extensive enough,far more than any other company out there!!
Products you mention aren't popular enough to warrant the investment plus I don't particularly rate/believe in them anyhow.They do exactly the same thing as many products in our inventory,don't get duped into reading the bullshit that goes flying around on gh15.
As for oil based test with no ester,have a think why is test suspension water based!!

Perfidy
05-16-2015, 06:57 PM
No there won't be the range is extensive enough,far more than any other company out there!!
Products you mention aren't popular enough to warrant the investment plus I don't particularly rate/believe in them anyhow.They do exactly the same thing as many products in our inventory,don't get duped into reading the bullshit that goes flying around on gh15.
As for oil based test with no ester,have a think why is test suspension water based!!

I'm more interested in Oral Test U for the reasons Powertard said: drug testing. In and out of the system the quickest, which is a huge appeal to me.

Powertard
05-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Why is test suspension water based? You can make TNE in oil, although it is not really possible to make it at any concentration exceeding 50 mg/ml without pain, 25 mg/ml with just BB/ba. I'd happily take 25 mg/ml TNE and especially 50 mg/ml. I only need 50 mg pre training for a good kick in the ass!

Serotonin101
05-16-2015, 10:00 PM
^^use some badly made test susp injected in glutes and that'll feel like a kick in the ass from what I've read lol

Powertard
05-16-2015, 10:07 PM
ahahhaa yeah LOL

My friend tried to make it one time... he got that bac water stuff from a peptide store and mixed it with some BB and... more BB (lol) and made (poorly) test suspension at 100 mg/ml. He showed it to me and I was like "mate, no. That looks painful as fuck". There was fucking clumps at the bottom and blue flaky bits in the white clump of raw powder....

He shook it up and tried to draw it and it clogged the needle. He ended up filling the syringe with 1 ml and injected like half the ml, took it out of his leg and had tears in his eyes from the burning. He was like legit trying not to cry lol. It went all red and puffy.

SMonMTS
05-16-2015, 10:32 PM
Just use test p and var for drug testing

I would like test suspension though ;)

Powertard
05-17-2015, 01:35 AM
I am currently dicking around with some stuff a friend made, TNE @ 25 mg/ml
I only use 50 mg per training session, seriously added some #age to the bar FAST!!! Like FAST! As in 5 kg in a session to bench fast.

grotereber
05-17-2015, 10:17 AM
so you can beat doping tests with this stuff? would love to learn more about that, it's fascinating to me. any resources you can recommend to read about it?

Powertard
05-17-2015, 03:06 PM
Well basically all there is to it is that the drug clears mega fast from your body, within 24 hrs, gives you immense strength gain etc. They work out the half life so when they have the tests the their testosterone levels are within normal range. They they add epitestosterone to beat the epitestosterone test. In real life, your body produces a ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone. The limit they have for this is 1:6. They then add a ratio of 1:6 epitestosterone to the test suspension and bingo no failed drug tests while you last took the drug 24 hrs previous and you have pretty much all the strength/performance gain fom it.

Cbizzle
06-13-2015, 12:53 AM
test suspension hurts like fuck on the injection

Powertard
06-13-2015, 02:29 AM
^not if it is made correctly!

Mutantpro
06-15-2015, 11:00 AM
1-Test-Cypionat (DHB) would be a nice addition to the line. It´s kind of a better Primobolan for me and cheaper also. A mixture of Primo and Tren i would say, but without the strength increase of tren -but also (and thats the best) without virtually any side effects. Test Suspension (water-based) would also be cool, different from Test No Ester and you don´t need any guaiciol to make it, but Mr.Big stated there will be no Test Suspendion or TNE sadly.

mattys4
06-15-2015, 07:15 PM
I do like test suspension but really the only time its any good is powerlifters or if your super lean then its great but you gotta be 6-7% and youll blow up any higher BF and your just going to get waterlogged.

I would love a High dosed Deca/test like a 400/200 deca/test I don't know anything about brewing but if that's possible that would be excellent.

Also deca/trest combo that wouldn't be very popular but im on it now it its amazing im growing like crazy and tight as can be. NO water or bloat from the deca because of the trest keeping me lean. 300/50 deca/trestolone or npp/trest 100/50 would be an amazing super growth cycle. Call it the Mattys4 supersize stack.

Mutantpro
06-16-2015, 07:43 AM
Well, generally i think MTS has already all we need and there is really no need for new products. Don´t know much Labs that got that wide range of injects and orals like MTS got. But when something will be added in the future, would be cool of course.

Powertard
06-17-2015, 05:51 AM
Yay go mattys4! another suspension/TNE supporter who wants MTS to make it! :P

Pleeassee MTS, make TNE! 50 mg/ml is good enough for us!

Nitrox
06-24-2015, 08:26 PM
^not if it is made correctly!

Even if made correctly...Its the speed of interaction in regards to the absorption. Suspension is like a trigger shot. It will hurt regardless of how it is made. Same goes for prop.. You will feel a sting, as it releases fairly quickly into the blood stream. Test pp - slower release - less pip...Test enanthate - hardly any pip...quite a bit slower ..and so on.

Serotonin101
06-24-2015, 11:12 PM
Even if made correctly...Its the speed of interaction in regards to the absorption. Suspension is like a trigger shot. It will hurt regardless of how it is made. Same goes for prop.. You will feel a sting, as it releases fairly quickly into the blood stream. Test pp - slower release - less pip...Test enanthate - hardly any pip...quite a bit slower ..and so on.

Not necessarily. Test acetate is painless and releases faster than prop. There's many that report no pain from properly made tne in oil.

Powertard
07-10-2015, 02:32 AM
I reallywish they would do a TNE oil..even TNE oil blens
Like TNE+dbol
TNE+Halo
TNE+mtren
TNE+tren no ester