PDA

View Full Version : Cycle advance - Approaching 50 Years Old

Nick247
01-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Hi Guys ,approaching 50 Years young in a few months time & I would like some advance.

Been cycling on & off for over 20years,I have an annual blood test and have no health issues apart from low test levels . I have 2 children so I'm happily taking TRT dose of Test E of 150 every 7 days which I have been doing for 8 months now - of course MTS and I feel great.

Height weight & Diet

My height is 5.7 @ 168 lbs BF 16%.
Diet Pro 200gr Carb 180 Fat 40 Monday to Friday also take Evening Primrose , Omega 3 Fish oils, Calcium ,Multi Vitamin and Milk Thistle but enjoy family time at weekends, eating out and a few glasses of wine with the wife.

Training

Currently weight training Monday, Wednesday & Friday for 35 - 45 minutes then 20 minutes of light cardio on a treadmill, training to feel the muscle working but not to failure - I have been just looking to keep the muscle I have & stay healthy.

Question

The questions is at my time of life can I get / should I be looking to get my FB lower around 10% or a single digit and will this be healthy for me?, secondly can I then grow out safely with the correct diet and of course supplements.

Please advise what diet and Cycle would be good for me to firstly to lower my FB and then secondly to grow of course safely.

Thanks in-advance

Van
01-30-2018, 01:45 AM
3-5% is still actually healthy for a male. However it isn't advisable to go that low if you're looking to just stay healthy, ripped and fit. Those percentiles are usually found for marathon/endurance runners.
8-12% for you should be absolutely fine. Its a multi purpose/ideal body fat range for most goals.

I'll let someone else comment on Nutrition as that varies from person to person.

IMO it sounds like there isn't any need for you to cycle tbh if your goal is just to maintain muscle and stay healthy. All I'd suggest is probably just a simple bump up on your test and maybe throw some anavar if you wanna diet down without losing any muscle.

GODZILLA
01-30-2018, 09:51 AM
diet and rest are also very important, aside from hormones. dont go too low in bf, it isnt good for joints or mental state. lean and mean yes, too low bodyfat no. unless you are doing a competition or a photoshoot.

if you want to grow increase protein and carbs a a bit and go step by step

to get leaner compounds like winstrol, masteron, test, npp, tren all work VERY well

Nick247
01-30-2018, 09:04 PM
Thank you both, would like to get to 10%-12% FB in 8 - 12weeks.

I'll look to keep healthy diet & up my cardio to 5 times a week - through I would try 8 weeks lean Gain or Med Mutasion with small amount of test both 1ml 3x week plus Clen 40mcg with T3 50mcg.

Would this help me get there safely in the given time frame or as Van said just a simple bump up on the test?

Van
01-30-2018, 09:58 PM
It depends on how on point/calculated is your diet. 12 weeks is more than enough time for a recomp.

Clen and T3 best fat loss stack IMO. However muscle loss is entirely possible with T3 so I'd advise the bump on test + 1 synergistic compound.
If Lean gain is good for value for you then do it by all means but IMO overkill for your end goal.

Your cycle experience is a lot longer than mine so you should know what compounds are good for you and what gives you less side effects etc at this point. I mean I could suggest the exact same list as what Godzilla said especially on the Tren. Best for value drug out there IMO. But I can't say that is the healthiest option xD

So. What I would suggest.
Test, Clen + T3 stack. + (optional) Anavar. ( I wouldn't recommend Winny because of the dry joints at your age but if you haven't got any joint issues etc. Then you can use Winstrol instead of Var)

Jakeyboy
10-21-2019, 07:47 PM
Hi im similiar..52.cycling for 20 yrs..from just orals to max of 600mg test/300mg deca once year for 12 wks.
Been self admin mts test e for last 5 yrs at 125ml every 5 days.
Blasting 2x 10 week cycles usually of just 400mg test and 300mg deca week.
Just ordered pct labs tren e to try on nxt blast ..small dose of 300mg test/300mg deca/200mg tren e..week.

MAXIMUS
10-22-2019, 12:57 PM
Hi im similiar..52.cycling for 20 yrs..from just orals to max of 600mg test/300mg deca once year for 12 wks.
Been self admin mts test e for last 5 yrs at 125ml every 5 days.
Blasting 2x 10 week cycles usually of just 400mg test and 300mg deca week.
Just ordered pct labs tren e to try on nxt blast ..small dose of 300mg test/300mg deca/200mg tren e..week.

thats a great cycle, dont forget tren is 5x more powerful so 200mg is pretty strong and you will notice a big difference

ironmaster
04-22-2020, 06:33 AM
T3 is for big boys. 100kg plus guys small guy do not need it you need to have a lot a mass to cycle in T3 you will just burn losts of muscles if your a little guy. except if you take 1000mg of test along with the T3 would leave it alone.

MAXIMUS
04-22-2020, 08:53 AM
T3 is for big boys. 100kg plus guys small guy do not need it you need to have a lot a mass to cycle in T3 you will just burn losts of muscles if your a little guy. except if you take 1000mg of test along with the T3 would leave it alone.

t3 can be used in 2 ways
1: as replacement for own output to optimise it so 25mcg is then usually enoughj
2: as a very powerful cutting agent and then 75-100mcg works wonders, providing you are on anabolics to counter any muscle loss

emperorcaliano
05-18-2020, 03:20 AM
What was your last two cycles? It can help to see what dosage you'll need, and also which products would be best to use.
Also what's your budget? Limited or high?
If you aren't too limited, I would suggest you to add HGH with any cycle, even when you're off

MAXIMUS
05-18-2020, 12:25 PM
hgh for recovery and quality of life is great, few IU does wonders.

emperorcaliano
06-02-2020, 03:52 AM
hgh for recovery and quality of life is great, few IU does wonders.

Absolutely agree !