PDA

View Full Version : Dostinex cabergoline

menmpomp
02-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Hey Guys,

I got myself gyno after a Tren cycle.
I’m taking dostinex .5mg per week.
My nippels are fluffy and there is a lump behind it.
How long will it take until my nipples will be a bit more normal?

Regards,

Menmponp

GODZILLA
02-06-2018, 10:29 PM
you gotta do a bloodtest to see if the dosage is enough to combat the prolactin from the tren. i presume you were also taking some testosterone so check estrogen as well as it can also give gyno.

Van
02-07-2018, 12:54 PM
I personally find the key to controlling prolactin is to dominate over oestrogen.
If you keep oestrogen down you don't get into prolactin sides.

So now i just run Letro as AI and i legit don't get any problems. Once in previous cycles i increased tren dosage and started getting puffy nipples and moon bloated as f face. dropped it back to normal and ran adex all the sides went. But because of that cycle I'm stuck running AI on all future cycles now.
Now on Tren again with letro to begin with no sides except night sweats from adding tren. Perfect.

But of course take Godzilla's advice to remove the trial and error / guess work phase.

GODZILLA
02-08-2018, 08:56 AM
I personally find the key to controlling prolactin is to dominate over oestrogen.
If you keep oestrogen down you don't get into prolactin sides.

So now i just run Letro as AI and i legit don't get any problems. Once in previous cycles i increased tren dosage and started getting puffy nipples and moon bloated as f face. dropped it back to normal and ran adex all the sides went. But because of that cycle I'm stuck running AI on all future cycles now.
Now on Tren again with letro to begin with no sides except night sweats from adding tren. Perfect.

But of course take Godzilla's advice to remove the trial and error / guess work phase.

do check your blood as LEtro is a bazooka and its super strong and kills estrogen very well, and we need a certain amount of estrogen it needs to be in balance with other hormones. its very hard to dose letrozole without bloodwork

menmpomp
02-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the replies.
But I've also read that when you use Caber you will get horny af.

I do not get horny at all. So when will the caber kick in for that as well.

I have bought some Letrozole as well. Will use 0.5mg eod to start with.

I will keep you posted if my gyno will go away or not..

GODZILLA
02-08-2018, 12:54 PM
caber takes a few weeks to fully kick in hornyness wise

and be careful with letro as it can lower the estrogen too much and diminish the gains and libido. i wouldnt use letro off the bat without any insight from bloodwork if letro is actually needed

menmpomp
02-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Okay, I will test my blood tomorrow.
So I will be testing estrogen and prolactin since I used test and Tren.

GODZILLA
02-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Okay, I will test my blood tomorrow.
So I will be testing estrogen and prolactin since I used test and Tren.

also test total and free testosterone, important factors in growth and health

also test if you can your fasting sugar, triglycerides, c-reactive protein, kreatinine

menmpomp
02-08-2018, 07:36 PM
what are those in Dutch?
fasting sugar
Triglycerides
C-reactive protein
Kreatinine

GODZILLA
02-08-2018, 08:02 PM
what are those in Dutch?
fasting sugar
Triglycerides
C-reactive protein
Kreatinine

glucose niveau, nuchter

the other ones are all the same, its latin so medical language all over the world. every doc knows these words and what they mean.

most docs dont know though how to judge them and most docs still believe margarine is god, other fats are bad and light products filled with sugar are good cause they dont have fats. in general docs are very uneducated on nutrition

menmpomp
02-09-2018, 08:33 AM
So I tested my blood levels this morning. Tuesday I will know more.

menmpomp
02-13-2018, 04:02 PM
I still don’t have my test back..

But I was thinking, I’m not on a cycle right now. If I have to take Femara, should I add test to it so my sex drive will not be fucked up?

GODZILLA
02-13-2018, 04:39 PM
I still don’t have my test back..

But I was thinking, I’m not on a cycle right now. If I have to take Femara, should I add test to it so my sex drive will not be fucked up?

so you want to go back on cycle? i would give the body a bit of rest as you planned and then go back. wait for your test result and lets see what it says and then move forward

menmpomp
02-14-2018, 03:43 PM
I got my bloodtests back.

Prolactine: 0.07 - IU/L 0.09-0.32
Testosteron: NMOL/L 8.6-29.0
Estrogen: 26 - PMOL/L 95-223

I have no clue what this means to be honest :confused:

GODZILLA
02-14-2018, 07:48 PM
prolactin is low so thats good, how high is your testosteron?

estrogen is very very low so for sure no hneed for an AI. estrogen is too low, this can affect your gains and libido

menmpomp
02-15-2018, 10:40 AM
Testosteron: 17.87 NMOL/L 8.6 -29.0

GODZILLA
02-15-2018, 12:55 PM
Testosteron: 17.87 NMOL/L 8.6 -29.0

its in normal range. when you are on testosterone it will be super super high

so conclusion is that prolactin is low, estrogen is very low and test is normal