PDA

View Full Version : Help! Panicking over ukbff classic

Didmo1983
05-17-2015, 05:28 AM
First time doing BB after two Men's Physique shows so helped needed as I was to do classic. According to the rules below as I am just under 168cm it states I have to be about 67.7kg to make weight (I am 167.7cm). Yet a guy say 179cm has to make 78kg. The 'classic' class I watched at Bodypower yesterday had guys of all heights, in one class. So Given than I would be giving away 10kg of weight to someone who would be against me if he was 179cm. This is what made me worried to do classic as let's be honest you are gonna be hard pushed to beat someone who can carry an extra 10kg of muscle on you. Is that correct? What I am saying is there is not going to be a up 168cm classic class on it's own, unless they have say 8 competitors turn up at that height are they? I think coz I am a newbie, I will just enter the u70kg inters because it keeps things simple, but I must admit I am still a bit confused about the 'classic' class. I am four weeks out and going up to Cumbria on my own so just want to be clear on what I am doing. http://www.ukbff.co.uk/pdfs/classic_bodybuilder_rules.pdf

BIGDADDY
05-18-2015, 07:31 AM
First time doing BB after two Men's Physique shows so helped needed as I was to do classic. According to the rules below as I am just under 168cm it states I have to be about 67.7kg to make weight (I am 167.7cm). Yet a guy say 179cm has to make 78kg. The 'classic' class I watched at Bodypower yesterday had guys of all heights, in one class. So Given than I would be giving away 10kg of weight to someone who would be against me if he was 179cm. This is what made me worried to do classic as let's be honest you are gonna be hard pushed to beat someone who can carry an extra 10kg of muscle on you. Is that correct? What I am saying is there is not going to be a up 168cm classic class on it's own, unless they have say 8 competitors turn up at that height are they? I think coz I am a newbie, I will just enter the u70kg inters because it keeps things simple, but I must admit I am still a bit confused about the 'classic' class. I am four weeks out and going up to Cumbria on my own so just want to be clear on what I am doing. http://www.ukbff.co.uk/pdfs/classic_bodybuilder_rules.pdf

best you show pictures of yourself and your current cycle... hard to advise if we can't see what we are working with. numbers don't mean much unless you can see the goods.