PDA

View Full Version : Tren- cardio killer

canners
03-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Test e and tren ace has been my go to cycle for the last few years and results have always been off the scale. However I am back playing football now and it is killing my cardio and I feel a really unfit which my team mates can’t understand as I am in great shape.

My question is, is there anything out there that will give me the results/look of Tren ?

Thanks

GODZILLA
03-07-2018, 11:40 PM
each compound has its own specific kkind of look and benefit. with many you can get lean and shredded although tren brings a kind of nasty to it that people love. nothing can really replace tren in this aspect, although combining test prop, winny and anavar come very close to it and in a bit cleaner way look wise

canners
03-08-2018, 07:01 AM
Thanks Godzilla
Will try that stack and see how I ho fit now and just blast tren once football is over. Also hearing good things about Masteron for this look ?

GODZILLA
03-08-2018, 08:49 AM
Thanks Godzilla
Will try that stack and see how I ho fit now and just blast tren once football is over. Also hearing good things about Masteron for this look ?

masteron has a nice sharp and lean look, providing your bf isnt too high ofcourse. masteron is for most cycles a good choice as it frees up testosterone as well

canners
03-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Will put an order in later, thanks

Would you recommend same dosages as test e and assuming use mast e as well

Thanks

GODZILLA
03-08-2018, 07:03 PM
yes same dosages and then you can fine-tune it to your liking

Powertard
03-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Run an asthma medication called Montelukast (Singular) at 20 mg about 30-45 mins before training.

Tren causes prostegladins responsible for constrictions of the tiny structures of the lung to be released. This medication blocks those prostegladins from working and the structures of the lung from being constricted...so your cardio ends up not being messed up.

Trust me, it works very well and makes it almost like you are not impaired by tren. You might have to go to 30 mg or even 40 mg to get the full effect but 20 mg works decently well.

Be careful, this medication has been black listed by the FDA for worsening mental health of depressives and linked to suicidal thoughts at high doses.

canners
03-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Thankyou that’s great news

Will certainly give that a go.

Any ideas where I could find some ?

Powertard
03-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Hmm..looks like the people I got it from last time no longer stock it

Look around sir