PDA

View Full Version : New customer

Tomorrow's Physique
03-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Hi I'm a new member of med tech. I have taken genuine med tech supplements before and I have decided that this is where it's at for me. Just one question, when I signed up, a message came up informing of a freebie but my stupid phone wouldn't show the full message. Can I ask what are my choices?

GODZILLA
03-07-2018, 11:17 PM
you can choose a freebie for your first order but pls read here about the exceptions: https://mtsboard.com/threads/3248-Free-product-exclusions

welcome to MTS!

Tomorrow's Physique
03-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Thank you!

GODZILLA
04-11-2018, 09:02 AM
my first order and it couldnt be easier

thank you, let us know how you like the products in a few weeks of using

Donnellybhoy
04-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Hi Guys, me too, this is my first order used med tech a few years ago but bought from another source 😟 got good gains with very mild sides, always a good thing 😂. Looking forward to using and seeing the results 💪🏼👍🏻

GODZILLA
04-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Hi Guys, me too, this is my first order used med tech a few years ago but bought from another source ������ got good gains with very mild sides, always a good thing ������. Looking forward to using and seeing the results ������������������������

good to have you and welcome to MTS

GODZILLA
04-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Hi Guys, me too, this is my first order used med tech a few years ago but bought from another source 😟 got good gains with very mild sides, always a good thing 😂. Looking forward to using and seeing the results 💪🏼👍🏻

good to have you and welcome to MTS

RASH
04-13-2018, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone!

I did my ordering last week on 4-04 and I don’t how long it takes to receive it ...
I live in Paris ..
When I saw my account is now (( Complete..,)) What is that means Complete...,?
Thank you !

GODZILLA
04-13-2018, 03:32 PM
Hi everyone!

I did my ordering last week on 4-04 and I don’t how long it takes to receive it ...
I live in Paris ..
When I saw my account is now (( Complete..,)) What is that means Complete...,?
Thank you !

it means it has been sent and you will receive the tracking number and the parcel very soon. sometimes the parcel comes before the tracking. no worries you will have your products very soon

GODZILLA
04-18-2018, 08:17 AM
8 days sinc eplaces or 8 days since fully paid order? if 2nd option then let me know your tracking number we will check it out asap

Coppo23
04-30-2018, 03:57 AM
I live in Brooklyn NY I have been looking thru posts I want to know do I need to use stealth I want to make order.. Thanks

BIGDADDY
05-08-2018, 05:15 AM
Well no body NEEDS to. Not needed for NY customers.