PDA

View Full Version : EU - URSOFAlK Galenica Tudca - 250 mg x 30 tabs

Mw3best
03-08-2018, 09:08 AM
Is this the same TUDCA for the liver support as you have back then in the uk range?

GODZILLA
03-08-2018, 10:41 AM
yes TUDCA is for liver support, works very well

Powertard
03-10-2018, 05:03 AM
TUDCA is interesting

IIRC it is made from the bile salts of black bears? It helps prevent liver damage by preventing or reversing liver cholstasis that can occur with the abuse of c-17 aa Androgenic steroids (Orals).

When the liver becomes cholstatic, symptoms such as jaundice can occur (yellow skin and eyes) and cell death in the liver.

Although it is decently rare for orals to cause these complications I have seen it happen and it isn't unheard of in vulnerable individuals to really just take the piss with orals and run multiple oral gears at once at high doses they don't really need.

When I was a dipshit 18 year old...I ran a powerlifting bench only bulk and peaked my bench only Smovlov cycle on 400 mg of I.H Oxymetholone (frickin' 8 tabs a day...) ALONGSIDE 30 mg of Danabol DS and also 20-50 mg a day pre workout Fluoxymesterone (Aka Halotestin)...all those orals all at once for 6 weeks...before that I was cycling in and out superdrol at 20 mg a day...dianabol at 30 mg a day etc etc etc just sheer abhorrent abuse.

I was on a rather extreme dose of this TUDCA stuff the entire time, IRIC I was on 1.2 g per day of TUDCA and apparently 800 mg is a very solid dose for heavier oral use or extended oral use.

After a full blown top-tier level sheer abuse of all the most powerful and toxic orals under the sun that we can get our hands on (I even ran 1 mg of mtren a day on top of 30 mg Danabol DS for a few weeks because I wanted to see what it was gonna do...didn't do much)...16 weeks or maybe even longer oral gear abuse and guess what fellas?

Got my LFT done...metabolic panel done kindey function done proteins done etc etc and everything was within normal ranges and ratios...AST ALT GGT all proteins...everything signifying any stress to the liver was completely 100%..fine. My Dr even cringed and couldn't believe it when I told her what I did and told me off....we both agreed it was ridiculous and stupid.

She told me basically how lucky I was after I told her my entire oral mega-super-abuse for 4-5 months solid that I didn't go jaundiced or even have to go to hospital for liver failure if I had been particularly unlucky.

Just to think, I know a guy who got jaundice and hospitalized off of 50 mg (1 tab) of I.H Oxymetholone.

Long story short, this stuff is miracle liver health in a pill and is a 110% necessary when running heavier oral cycles or orals for longer time frames than people usually use them in BB.