PDA

View Full Version : Shipping update: 5th to 10th of April

GODZILLA
03-31-2018, 10:02 AM
Due to easter holiday (orthodox) there will be no shipping from our EURO warehouse between 5th and 10th of April

Our UK warehouse stays open

All orders made on these days with our EURO warehouse, will be shipped in the following days after the easter holiday

thank you

Godzilla

Bug01
03-31-2018, 03:19 PM
I just received my order and I ordered from the EU range and was sent from the UK range, it was lean gain I ordered and I wanted the EU range because of higher test P in the mix for next cycle. I used the massive20 code so I got a good discount so not bothered that I paid more but it's more expensive from the EU range and postage is higher so paid a bit more then needed. Received 2 days after placing order though so good service and the gains I got from last cycle were really good and no PIP so can't wait to start this cycle!

GODZILLA
03-31-2018, 06:43 PM
I just received my order and I ordered from the EU range and was sent from the UK range, it was lean gain I ordered and I wanted the EU range because of higher test P in the mix for next cycle. I used the massive20 code so I got a good discount so not bothered that I paid more but it's more expensive from the EU range and postage is higher so paid a bit more then needed. Received 2 days after placing order though so good service and the gains I got from last cycle were really good and no PIP so can't wait to start this cycle!

thank you and good to hear and keep us all updated how you do with our products

Nads
04-06-2018, 03:31 AM
Good stuff.