PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Products and Service.

Daz
04-05-2018, 10:02 AM
I have been using Med Tech’s Test E and Deca now for a number of weeks and I am achieving good results, which proves that the oils are properly dosed. I have always received my full orders by Special Delivery with no items missing. The ordering system is easy to use and I pay by credit card without any problems. I would recommend Med Tech Solutions to anyone who is interested in achieving maximum results & gains in the gym. Med Tech Solutions are a trusted Lab who supply quality products.

GODZILLA
04-05-2018, 11:29 AM
I have been using Med Tech’s Test E and Deca now for a number of weeks and I am achieving good results, which proves that the oils are properly dosed. I have always received my full orders by Special Delivery with no items missing. The ordering system is easy to use and I pay by credit card without any problems. I would recommend Med Tech Solutions to anyone who is interested in achieving maximum results & gains in the gym. Med Tech Solutions are a trusted Lab who supply quality products.

thank you for the initial review and keep us updated how you get on with our products