PDA

View Full Version : 6 Months Cycle

John/Hulk
04-08-2018, 08:13 PM
wondering if anybody had as long cycle?
most of lads that I've spoken with prefer 16 weeks cycle so cant really discuss my plan with them...

age 38, 105kg, 189cm , gym 4times a week

So Im on Test E 300mg mixed with 300mg boldenone twice a week thursday and sunday for 17weeks by now,
it does a job to me, its a slowly going gain but water retention is very minimal and muscles definition satysfy me also no side effects so Im considering to carry on another 12weeks or so and added Deca then winstrol and Tren at end of cycle, does anybody tryed this and can advice me if it make sens and worked fine to someone ?

Thanks in advance and stay Big!

GODZILLA
04-09-2018, 08:46 AM
nothing wrong with 6 months cycle. most guys start off with 6 weeks on 6 off, then 12 on 3 off then being on most of the year and taking some time off to being always on and blasting and cruising

do your bloodwork and let this be the main guide

John/Hulk
04-09-2018, 09:54 AM
Thank you Godzilla for the answer.

What do you think about being long on Boldenone shall I change it to Deca or added Deca in to it if it still does a good job?

GODZILLA
04-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Thank you Godzilla for the answer.

What do you think about being long on Boldenone shall I change it to Deca or added Deca in to it if it still does a good job?

longer esters i would change up say every 8 weeks or so. they do continue to work ofcourse but the body adapts and saturates so adding something new or switching compounds is good.

keep an eye on prolactin and estrogen and red bloodcount on that cycle, very important

John/Hulk
04-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Thank you once again Master :cool: