PDA

View Full Version : Norditropin

Comerford
04-16-2018, 09:27 AM
Hello.
Being on small budget,what will be the better way to use hgh,
3 I.U. eod.or 1.5.I.U.ed.? Each for 180 days.
Or I can go 2 I.U. ed for a shorter period,120 days.

I‘m almost 58 and I guess that my natural hgh is somewhere around zero,
that‘s why I‘m pretty sure that even this low dose I can afford will do me some good.

http://up.picr.de/32412955ck.jpg

GODZILLA
04-16-2018, 06:33 PM
Go for ED and smaller dosages. this works much better for leaning out, keeping fat off etc. EOD or few times a week is done by young bucks who use hgh to bulk and gain muscle. you already look more then great so pharma quality hgh will keep you looking and feeling young for sure

i would go for 2iu, 1.5 is on the too low side

Comerford
04-17-2018, 11:48 AM
Thank you for your advice and your kind words.
Will do like you recommended.

GODZILLA
04-17-2018, 07:13 PM
i dont know your cycle but at your age i would do low testtosterone, add some masterone, some proviron and with hgh you are golden

Comerford
04-20-2018, 07:02 PM
Really love TrenA and Eq.Best roids.Eq is absolute favorite.
Test only very low.
Atm I‘m only on MastP and TrenA,both 75 mg eod.Reaching for 100mg eod.
No Test at all.Next I will add Eq 1000 mg/w.

Have been on TRT,150 mg Test E for three month,while passing 4 surgeries und Rehab.
Lost at least 5 Kg of muscles.Couldn‘t hardly get out of hospital bed for four weeks because
of pain and right sided peroneus paralysis.The paralysis is not totally gone,maybe I have to live with it,pain is also still my friend,but I can handle it.
Now I can’t wait to come back to normal asap.
Hope some hgh will shorten my way back.
Photo has been taken in September 2017, after I had passed two surgeries in 2015 and 2016,
which cost me almost one year of training.

But unfortunately short after that I was almost back on track,I needed more treatment.

GODZILLA
04-21-2018, 09:38 AM
hgh will for sure shorten any recovery and help heal all and any tissues, hgh is famous for a reason for this

keep always some cardio in, diet on point, stretching, lots and lots of sleep, hydration high

Comerford
04-21-2018, 01:32 PM
Thank you for your advices.
Besides the hours of sleep,I already do like you recommend.
At least 4 Liters of water,cardio and cardio intensive workouts( super sets,farmers walk,bear crawlers,)
as well as stretching on a daily base.
Sleep is short because of Tren.That is more or less the only side I get from it.
I take 20 mg Amitriptylin before bed as part of my prescribed pain therapie,which helps a lot to get at least 6 hours.I guess hgh will do something for my sleep too.
Diet is of a similar type Evan Centopani regards,but way less carbs of course.
He is almost double my size,lol.
Will keep you informed about my progress if it is not too boring.

GODZILLA
04-21-2018, 03:33 PM
hgh does wonders to increase deep deep sleep. on pharma hgh deep sleep is amazing. tren will make ti a bit worse but sleep will be greatly improved. overal sense of well being and youth and dynamic. we all know the feeling when we have it, its feeling high on life basically

Powertard
04-21-2018, 06:39 PM
hGH feeling is amazing I have to say

you just feel really well and deeply happy most the time and you get really great restful non broken sleep

Comerford
04-22-2018, 11:05 AM
Sounds more than good to me:rolleyes: