PDA

View Full Version : Big and Full

pauleevo
04-22-2018, 01:16 PM
I have purchased 5 vials of Big and Full and using the first vial I have had the worst ever PIP. My thigh swelled to 2 and a half inches bigger than the other one. I was unable to walk and had to take time of work. I have used the product before and had similar issues but not this severe. I am now left with 4 unused vials and out of pocket by £150. I even warmed the product up to remove the Benzyl alcohol which worked the first time I used the product but not this time.
Really annoyed by this as normally the products are good but this has put me off using MTS in the future.

Toast
04-22-2018, 06:02 PM
It's not always the prodcut to blame, maybe you just hit a bad spot, moved the needle too much, ... there are more things that could go wrong with injecting.
Maybe just bad luck, try a to shoot a different place next time.
Good luck

GODZILLA
04-22-2018, 06:40 PM
sorry to hear that, did you try mixing the product with another oil, to cut down the mg per ml this can help

ironmaster
05-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Find a new spot to inject. I must say quads can be hit and miss. I only do quad shots as a last resort.

TrenHard420
12-16-2018, 10:25 AM
Had the exact same problem with the new label MTS big-n-full, severe pip for a week at a time from 1ml shots, used this same product years ago and the PIP was only ever there for the first couple of shots at the start of any cycle and then was smooth sailing. The combination of the high mg/per ml combined with this new carrier oil has written this product off. Tried warming the oil and have brilliant pinning but if this is happening to others I can only put it down to carrier oil/high mg/way too much BA.
THAT BEING SAID I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY OTHER MTS PRODUCTS.

bacvar
12-24-2018, 12:09 PM
warming the oil or using some other lower mg/ml oil to mix it with always works for me, minimal PIP

TrenHard420
02-13-2019, 03:52 AM
Horrible nasty product

MAXIMUS
02-13-2019, 08:02 AM
Horrible nasty product

why would you say that? this product is loved and beloved by thousands around the world so no idea what you are on about.

4rms
02-14-2019, 06:52 PM
send it to me , i love pip xD , if you cant take pip how the hell you train?

Pupster
05-01-2019, 06:19 PM
I’ve been using this product for over 2 years and never had a problem. Always pinned in the arse tho!! Mixed with Deca and Super Tren, no sides no PIP!

MAXIMUS
05-03-2019, 09:50 AM
I’ve been using this product for over 2 years and never had a problem. Always pinned in the arse tho!! Mixed with Deca and Super Tren, no sides no PIP!

ass is the best pin place, least hassle and best place for bigger amounts

Anthonyusa
07-10-2022, 09:08 PM
My first pin of big n full was .75 ml mixed with .75 hard n lean and the pip was awful but I pinned in the delt and I didn’t warm it up. It’s been smooth after the first injection though. Good product

emperorcaliano
07-14-2022, 10:35 PM
My first pin of big n full was .75 ml mixed with .75 hard n lean and the pip was awful but I pinned in the delt and I didn’t warm it up. It’s been smooth after the first injection though. Good product

Big n Full is a super concentrated formula (600mg/ml), so pip is something normal, best is to mix it with other products

Monstro
07-15-2022, 10:58 PM
Big n Full is a super concentrated formula (600mg/ml), so pip is something normal, best is to mix it with other products

People need to understand when a product long ester is more than 300mg per ml pain is part of the game . They want potency they should suffer the potency on pain not just big gains

emperorcaliano
07-25-2022, 10:21 AM
People need to understand when a product long ester is more than 300mg per ml pain is part of the game . They want potency they should suffer the potency on pain not just big gains

1000%

Cr25ovet2
07-28-2022, 08:45 AM
Big n full is the smoothest injection for me period. Never have any pip with this product. For sure one of my favorites.