PDA

View Full Version : MTS Trenbolone Acetate

Gambinogamgam
05-20-2015, 04:29 AM
Good stuff. 2 weeks in and have been getting increased strength. Leaning out a lot.

MTS stuff is extremely high quality. I hear horror stories about unbearable PIP and tren cough. I'm a beginner in pinning but I haven't had a cough ever since. The PIP from Tren is just there but it's not painful at all. MTS's test e is virtually no pip at all.

Will be using NPP and EQ very soon.

Thanks MTS.

BIGDADDY
05-20-2015, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Personally I get horrible tren cough when I inject into my quads. Metallic taste and this electric feeling in my scalp with unbearable coughing. If I do my bum or shoulders, I get no issues. Doesn't matter which brand I use.

No PIP on Tren A... fact. You'll be happy with the EQ and NPP when introduced.

Powertard
05-20-2015, 05:26 PM
I have only ever had tren cough once when I injected too high into my glute! I can do quads 100% fine

Serotonin101
05-20-2015, 11:16 PM
^^ah so you got the glute thing sorted?
I had the worst tren cough ever last night, then again I was putting 5.25ml into a glute lol. Makes you feel ALIVE! and before anyone asks, no it wasn't all tren lol. 1cc of tren e and 0.5cc of masteron+tren mix but God damn. I hate my inflexibility twisting to my left glute

Powertard
05-20-2015, 11:28 PM
LOLOL

5.25 ml into glute, only really supposed to do 3 ml ahaha

Yes I got it sorted, I found there to be a big ass vein at the top right of my glute so I now go more in the middle and I am fine :)

Gyp10ca
05-21-2015, 02:15 AM
MTS tren ace has never caused pip for me. Regarding the cough, I only just recently experienced it after about 6 months of using tren everyday. Wasn't terrible like some people describe, but was hard to choke it back... lasted maybe 5 mins, catching my breath wasn't an issue though.

botchla
05-21-2015, 07:14 PM
In the 10s of MTS Tren A vials i've used in the past, never experianced the 'dreaded' Tren cough once.

brimmy
05-22-2015, 01:41 AM
Tren cough isn't something that can be avoided by good quality gear unfortunately, I've ran tren for about 6 months in total and was unlucky enough to experience the cough once, let me tell you if you get the full blown cough it is no fun at all, I was choking for about 20 minutes and my lungs hurt for the next couple days.

Didmo1983
05-22-2015, 03:54 PM
Yeah had my first proper cough this week actually after a few months of doing it regular for a few months.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-22-2015, 04:22 PM
Let's have abit more feedback with regards to the product and what it's doing!!all I've heard is about TREN cough!!

Didmo1983
05-22-2015, 05:00 PM
Let's have abit more feedback with regards to the product and what it's doing!!all I've heard is about TREN cough!!

I have used super tren then Tren Ace for nearly 5 months and can't fault it. Spot on. :)

Cbizzle
06-05-2015, 02:22 PM
I only get the cough when I hit a vein.

Powertard
06-06-2015, 12:56 AM
The thing I noticed about MTS tren ace is just the immense strength you get in such a short space of time, the VASCULAITY goes through the roof... hardness... seperation... pumps

It is strange, will be brushing my teeth or something or dressing myself in the mirror and my delts will look like you can see the individual muscle fibers in them and the muscle has this weird 3D sort of weird colour look to it too and it looks really strange and amazing

shel313
06-08-2015, 10:02 PM
The cough is no joke, especially when you use 1ml +

shel313
06-08-2015, 10:02 PM
And the tren A is great, no need for improvement as it does everything trenbolone should do :)

Cbizzle
06-09-2015, 07:12 PM
I feel like a need a mL every morning instead of caffeine or coffee

Drako
06-10-2015, 06:07 AM
MTS Tren-A is the bomb. I am using it since the beginning and it is just out of this world

hasheagle
06-10-2015, 07:52 AM
MTS tren A, all the gains and side effects of tren.

JoshF
07-01-2015, 06:25 AM
As a first cycle would throwing tren in my mix around week 8 for 6-8 weeks be considered overdoing it, I'm running test p and eq , just at the middle of my 4th week. Physically I feel more solid , endurance through the roof, sex drive way up, and not to mention my appetite . Very noticeable difference. working on a build I can take to a stage and compete physique within the next year or two . Depending on my progress . Any feedback would be great!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
07-01-2015, 07:06 AM
You don't need TREN in your make up yet mate..your journey is a marathon not a sprint.build up a solid foundation of muscle on other products for the next 12 months at least then perhaps this time next year dip your toe in.
TREN A is a great product but it does come with a few negatives in my opinion and at this point in time you don't need it.

JoshF
07-01-2015, 07:32 AM
If I were to throw anything in to my mix , if not tren . What would be a good route to go. I thought about anadrol, and tren has been also heavy on my mind. I'm going to run this cycle out Atleast 20-24 weeks. And I really need to get my strength up. I know what I chose to do is more of a good prep cutting cycle, but I'm typically in no huge rush to grow I have time to just build a solid lean muscle body foundation. And wanted to stay as tight as possible for my first cycle. I'm already sitting at 180 185 before I got food poisoning a couple weeks ago. I'm sure I'll love the finishing result come the end of this cycle. But just want to know if I really was to add something what would be my best choice for what I want to see. Thanks big !

Serotonin101
07-01-2015, 12:41 PM
^^ I'm hoping you're just a bit taller than me based on that weight (I'm 5' 7" dunno in metric I'm sorry :/) as 180-185 is fairly light unless you're super lean. And personally, if you're gonna run a 20-24 week cycle, blast n cruise is the way to go at that point imo. Unless blast is what you meant as some call that a cycle. Also. If after a couple months you start to stall on the basic compounds like test and orals, I see no issue throwing tren in at that point as you'll know how your body accepts the compounds you've used already. So anything tren brings you'll know the difference. Though idk if you'll like everyday pinning this early on lol. It'll burn you out quick as this is the longest I've been pinning everyday (70 days or so) and I still have 30ish days left. Tren is great and all, but damn, the changes I made from my first blast were remarkable with just test.

JoshF
07-01-2015, 05:19 PM
I'm 5'11 180. Probably 12-15% bf , my foundation is pretty solid I came up from being really skinny like 140 so I don't have a lot of body fat . I'm only at week4 on my first cycle with test p and eq and I've been pinning 300mgs test /600mgs eq . And I plan on moving that up next week. But anyways pinning eod to me is honestly not a thing I actually have been looking forward to my pins sense I got past the nervous thoughts the first week or two.i was going to run drol first four weeks but figured use just coast on a basic cycle for my first cycle. But now I'm eager to see what throwing a third compound in would be like .

BIGDADDY (OLD)
07-01-2015, 08:00 PM
I'm 5'11 180. Probably 12-15% bf , my foundation is pretty solid I came up from being really skinny like 140 so I don't have a lot of body fat . I'm only at week4 on my first cycle with test p and eq and I've been pinning 300mgs test /600mgs eq . And I plan on moving that up next week. But anyways pinning eod to me is honestly not a thing I actually have been looking forward to my pins sense I got past the nervous thoughts the first week or two.i was going to run drol first four weeks but figured use just coast on a basic cycle for my first cycle. But now I'm eager to see what throwing a third compound in would be like .

Your EQ will have only just started working at this point in your cycle..I would keep as is and just up your test by 50% for next 4weeks and throw in a oral like OXY but only at 25mg initially a day for two weeks then up to 50mg a day(2 x25mg) for next two weeks then take them out,that's your next four weeks sorted at which you should see some improvement.
These are really conservative doses,but this is plenty for a first cycle.