PDA

View Full Version : Expiry date

BobbyC
04-22-2018, 02:48 PM
I buy a lot of lean gain here the last year. I go through lot of it, great stuff. Some of the vials I received have very long exp date like 2021 I think, but afew I bought since January have expiry date of now April 2018, and med 450 I only bought in last two months April 2018 also....will they be alright. I've been shooting 2ml EOD to use up, have a few vials though, I would assume only potency might die a little, won't be any harm use them or best avoid? Sorry I didn't notice at time of purchase I would of asked to return for something longer lasting as you would expect, most of my stash from here is good for years to come

GODZILLA
04-22-2018, 06:41 PM
oils are good for many many years, absolutely no worries

BobbyC
04-22-2018, 06:56 PM
Thought so mate from reading online, cheers for the confirmation..... Definitely still get that awesome feel good feeling from the 150mg tren ace EOD :-D

GODZILLA
04-23-2018, 07:30 AM
Thought so mate from reading online, cheers for the confirmation..... Definitely still get that awesome feel good feeling from the 150mg tren ace EOD :-D

go for ED with tren and all fast esters, less up and down with hormone levels and less sides. enjoy