PDA

View Full Version : Beginner Cycles

BIGDADDY
01-18-2015, 04:17 AM
I don't believe in PCT (post cycle therapy), I believe in staying on... that means blast and cruise. But as a beginner, you might start and decide to end. Then you should follow a proper PCT with Clomid and/or HCG post cycle. This is to help kick start your own natural testosterone, to minimise post-cycle side effects and also to not lose all of your gains. Since I've never done a PCT before, other members from various forums claim for clomid, to use: 100mg per day for 7 days commencing 7-18 days post cycle depending on what is in the cycle. This is followed by a further 50mg per day for a further 2 weeks.

If you use HCG, and after heavy stacks both may be needed. HCG should start during the last week, taking 2500iu weekly, for 3 weeks.

1. Beginner Cycle #1

Deca durabolan - 200-400mg per week for 8 weeks
Testosterone Enanthate - 500mg per week for 8 weeks

This is standard on nearly every forum, but if you wish to lose fat (diet is key not gear). You might want to use Sustanon, Cypionate or Testoviron instead of Test Enanthate. 200mg deca is pretty low, don't expect amazing things but some do quite well. My first cycle was 400mg deca and 500mg Sustanon with 30mg Dbol and I gained a hell of a lot, but of course not super massive. Lots of water and I still didn't reach my goals...

You should note that it will take several weeks before gains start coming unless you add an oral like dbol to kickstart.

Split deca and test into 2-3 shots per week. You can mix the test and deca into the same syringe.

2. Beginners Cycle #2

As you progress, you'll know when gains stop and dosages need to be increased.

Deca durabolan - 400-600mg per week for 8-10 weeks
Testosterone Enanthate - 500-750mg per week for 8-10 weeks
Dianabol - 30-40mg per day for 4-6 weeks

This stack should produce good results for those looking to gain mass. Deca should not be higher than test, and the Dianabol will kick start the cycle while you are waiting for deca and test to kick in.

Nolvadex should be on hand in case symptoms of aromatisation issues. If you hold a lot of water due to the dianabol and test, you could try arimidex.

Dianabol should be divided through out the day and taken every 3-4 hrs as it has such a short half-life.

Split deca and test into 2-3 shots per week. You can mix the test and deca into the same syringe.

Continue on this for the full 8-10 weeks, but if you are growing still... don't stop. Review your progress every two weeks, and it continue to 10, 12 or more weeks. Keep Nolvadex on hand when needed.