PDA

View Full Version : Trt and cycle

Milsey2119
05-09-2018, 09:03 PM
I've been on trt for approx a year now in between cycles. I used to have to take 250mg of test e to keep my tat levels at around 32. Since swapping over to med tech using only 150mg boosted my test levels to 36.2 which shows how good their products are.

I'm now 3 weeks into my tren a/ test e/ mast e cycle and already I am really impressed. Ive sufferedi a little bit of pip on the leg pin day but all over sites are spot on. This is the first time using mast e and looking forward to seeing the end results. I would highly recommend med tech as you know exactly what your getting. The delivery setup is very quick and easy as well. I would not go anywhere else

GODZILLA
05-09-2018, 11:25 PM
thank you, very glad you like the products and results they give

Otti
08-13-2018, 06:53 PM
Can l mix Text E with Equi Max ?

BIGDADDY
08-13-2018, 07:27 PM
Can l mix Text E with Equi Max ?

Yes you can. No issues.

ironmaster
08-04-2019, 02:32 PM
I've been on trt for approx a year now in between cycles. I used to have to take 250mg of test e to keep my tat levels at around 32. Since swapping over to med tech using only 150mg boosted my test levels to 36.2 which shows how good their products are.

I'm now 3 weeks into my tren a/ test e/ mast e cycle and already I am really impressed. Ive sufferedi a little bit of pip on the leg pin day but all over sites are spot on. This is the first time using mast e and looking forward to seeing the end results. I would highly recommend med tech as you know exactly what your getting. The delivery setup is very quick and easy as well. I would not go anywhere else

I would advise against quad shots>

ironmaster
08-04-2019, 02:33 PM

I would advise against quad shots>