PDA

View Full Version : Big Big thank you to MTS

joe 2013
05-20-2018, 10:32 AM
I want to thank MTS for goin' out of the way to help us out . We are a team of athletes , all competitors ( bodybuilding , powerifting , classic physique and men's physique ) . one of our guys had his flat broken into and all his gear was stolen . he is 8 weeks out from his show and that was a terrible blow for him . we helped him out with most of the gear but what we did't have was the 3 vials of shredded and 3 primo which he was to run until show time . So i ordered for him and sent an e-mail to MTS asking if it was possible to have it shipped as fast as possible . i received my order in just a few days !!!!!!
on behalf of all our team : THANK YOU ! You showed how much you care for your customers and we on Our part we'll keep ordering and using your gear as always
Long live MTS

GODZILLA
05-20-2018, 01:24 PM
I want to thank MTS for goin' out of the way to help us out . We are a team of athletes , all competitors ( bodybuilding , powerifting , classic physique and men's physique ) . one of our guys had his flat broken into and all his gear was stolen . he is 8 weeks out from his show and that was a terrible blow for him . we helped him out with most of the gear but what we did't have was the 3 vials of shredded and 3 primo which he was to run until show time . So i ordered for him and sent an e-mail to MTS asking if it was possible to have it shipped as fast as possible . i received my order in just a few days !!!!!!
on behalf of all our team : THANK YOU ! You showed how much you care for your customers and we on Our part we'll keep ordering and using your gear as always
Long live MTS

thank you for the awesome review and glad we have been of help then and we will be in the future as well