PDA

View Full Version : Big n full

Yehm813
05-20-2018, 12:34 PM
Hello there I'm new to the forums and new to all this. I've done one cycle of med tech solutions 450 I believe which is a blend. It worked for me well with strength but I didn't see much size gains but this was mostly due to my naivity and inexperience with cycles, dieting and consistency (which was due to unforseen circumstances). so I decided to do this 2nd cycle perfectly and I have chosen Med Tech Big n Full due to a friend's high recommendations. It's 400 test blend and 200 boldanon. How often should I pin considering it's only my second cycle and that it's a test blend (assuming it's got short and fast esters) and any other advice on this ?
Thanks in advance

GODZILLA
05-20-2018, 12:50 PM
Hello there I'm new to the forums and new to all this. I've done one cycle of med tech solutions 450 I believe which is a blend. It worked for me well with strength but I didn't see much size gains but this was mostly due to my naivity and inexperience with cycles, dieting and consistency (which was due to unforseen circumstances). so I decided to do this 2nd cycle perfectly and I have chosen Med Tech Big n Full due to a friend's high recommendations. It's 400 test blend and 200 boldanon. How often should I pin considering it's only my second cycle and that it's a test blend (assuming it's got short and fast esters) and any other advice on this ?
Thanks in advance

boldenon is long ester so 2x per week is fine, and same goes for test blend as the longer esters will always make sure the levels dont suddenly drop so 2x per week is g2g also. monday and thursday will yield very stable bloodlevels

Yehm813
05-20-2018, 01:03 PM
Thank you very much. Exactly what I needed to know