PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to the Tren?

drum
06-02-2018, 07:45 AM
BIDGADDY/whom it may concern,

I ordered 50g Tren Ace powder from you... brewed it up... I can hardly tell if there's Tren in there or not.

So I took my losses, realised powders can vary and ordered 8 Vials of MTS Tren Ace from the website to get me back in business... same thing... I can feel nothing at all at 100mg daily :-/ The Tren Ace with the old labels was fantastic... I just ran out of those and they were very potent... you knew if you'd taken just 30mg.

I've been a MTS customer exclusively for years.. you'll see how much I've spent with you guys over the years from my account record... is there anything you guys can do for me to put this right?

Thanks.

GODZILLA
06-02-2018, 08:48 AM
There is nothing wrong with tren ace or its powder, it has always been the same. we even checked with our supplier of raws and no issues there as well.

We have no reason to send you a few grams of bunk tren ace, our business is to sell high quality products and thats why we do well.

You are more then free to go to any independent lab for HPLC testing and show the results. We take great pride in the service and quality of our products and have done so for many years and will continue into the future

thank you

drum
06-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Having spoken directly with Godzilla I’ve been assured that I’ve made a misunderstanding here. I personally believe I’ve just gotten used to using some v over-potent tren previously, hence my misunderstanding. You guys should continue to order with complete confidence, as I will continue to do so.

Prometheus8011
09-03-2018, 04:41 PM
I too am experiencing the same thing.Seems like the oil is a lot lighter in color and very thin compared to the old tren I used to get.Something is definitely different.Godzilla what's going on?Let me know something.

BIGDADDY
09-03-2018, 10:03 PM
I too am experiencing the same thing.Seems like the oil is a lot lighter in color and very thin compared to the old tren I used to get.Something is definitely different.Godzilla what's going on?Let me know something.

The tren colour has no impact on the strength. The theory of darker is stronger doesn't prevail here. Batch by batch the colour will change. Nothing has changed, you can send me an email and we can talk more about it there.

Bulkyboy96
09-18-2018, 10:30 PM
FYI darker tren means it is more oxidised than usual