PDA

View Full Version : New carrier oil?

Quad101
08-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Hi,

Been using mts for a while now, recently I bought Some of the 'new' line of mts, just a different I thought at first glance. I remember Some thread where you guys stated that you are using a different carrier Oil, is that correct?

Pinned 2 vials test e form the new label and got a bit pip each time. The oil was pretty hard to push in too.

Yesterday I pinned test e from the old label and no pip and went smooth through the needle.

A bit of pip is no dealbreaker whatsoever, it's not that I'm crippled.

BIGDADDY
08-09-2018, 06:32 AM
MCT = medium-chain triglycerides
GSO = grape seed oil

Some of the oils are MCT and some are GSO.

I've read about it here: https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/mct-versus-eo-gso.25366/

am noticing more and more adoption of MCT being used as the carrier in UGL versus GSO. MCT means medium chain triglyceride oil(usually derived from cococnut oil). Here are a few questions that I am wondering.

1) Does it hold more in concentration that that other oil carriers?

2) Could MCT be used in place of EO?

>>> someone replied

I've used mct works well but lately have been having some pain with it not sure if it's the oil or what. Heating helps some after I refiltered it. The test at 330mg is painful but tren E at 150 is smooth. Next time I'll use gso old reliable.

MCT oil will cause knots for many, thus the reason many avoid it. If more people were patient they would find out the knots become less as the body adjusts to the oil. So after shot 4 or 5 your body most likely wont react with knots......

Quad101
08-09-2018, 07:44 AM
Ok so I just have to deal with it then :p it was never extreme so no biggie.

Thanks for the reply!