PDA

View Full Version : Pip

canners
08-29-2018, 11:23 PM
I have recently started getting bad PIP from test E, in all injection sites. Never had Pip before and wondered why all of s sudden I am getting this ? Any ideas and any advice on how to avoid would be great

Thanks

BIGDADDY
08-30-2018, 07:46 AM
I have recently started getting bad PIP from test E, in all injection sites. Never had Pip before and wondered why all of s sudden I am getting this ? Any ideas and any advice on how to avoid would be great

Thanks

Some of our oils were switched to MCT, but what I read here: https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/mct-versus-eo-gso.25366/

I've used mct works well but lately have been having some pain with it not sure if it's the oil or what. Heating helps some after I refiltered it. The test at 330mg is painful but tren E at 150 is smooth. Next time I'll use gso old reliable.

I've been using MCT oil for deca and test cyp for the first time and like it. Goes in smooth and little pip the day after. Overall very good. It hold well. Crystal clear appearance.

It's def doesn't have synthol like effects though, or my ass would be massive by now, haha!!

Just as good if not better the GSO, been using that oil carrier for years. Most of the time it's good, sometimes there's pain afterward. However, that's probably how it was made not the oil itself.

The latest batch is switched back to GSO.

canners
08-30-2018, 08:32 AM
Ah that makes sense...... thanks bro

canners
09-15-2018, 07:37 AM
So started ok the new test e I had delivered last week and back to no Pip whatsoever. It must have been the MCT like you said.

I’d be interested to see if the resuts are the same tho has my physique has changed incredibly since on the test e with MCT and my back has become the hairiest it has ever been.
Including when I was in double the amount of test e and tren cycles

canners
07-18-2020, 07:34 AM
Hi time to order some more Test E

What oils are they currently? GSO or MCT ?
Thanks

MAXIMUS
07-18-2020, 08:09 AM
MCT and grapeseed, very smooth oils

canners
07-18-2020, 08:02 PM
ia it random, or can i specifically get a batch with GSO as i always seem to get bad pip on the clear MCT test. but nothing with the yellower GSO one

MAXIMUS
07-18-2020, 09:08 PM
ia it random, or can i specifically get a batch with GSO as i always seem to get bad pip on the clear MCT test. but nothing with the yellower GSO one

not really random, some products do better with certain oils and how they mix and hold etc. not really sure, the cook does it and has his reasons