PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good advice

Big troop
09-17-2018, 11:28 PM
I want to start a cycle of HGH. I'm not sure which product of yours is the best to buy. I'm 5 '7 220 lbs. My question is can you please recommend a regimen for me.

Bulkyboy96
09-18-2018, 09:42 AM
If ur lean ur fucking huge

Any fda pharmacy hgh is great, but saizen is the best for the bodybuilder

Some hgh is developed for muscle wasting some to make kids grow some for burns victims some for old. People etc although it's the same hormone 192aa recombinant hgh the fillers in the powders are different and contribute to different effects.

Saizen gives the best look full pumped from within muscle with thin skin and no bloat
Genotropin is great and the pens require no refrigeration to store, just twist and click ur dose and ur gtg

Humotrope is another good one apparently Dorian used trope

Usually stay clear of generics. They are often fake and full of toxic chemicals from China and heavy metals. If it is hgh in the vial the molecular geometry is often off so it will be ineffective, hgh blood test will see hgh serum raised but due to no receptor binding there 2ill be no igf 1 raise or gene expressions for muscle size and strength turned on

To be fair back in 2015 Mts lovingly have me a free kit of their medtopin hgh and it really was amazing at 4iu a day. I really exploded while leaning down in a month burns from hot water making broccoli healed wayyyy faster than usual and sense of well being and sleep was through the roof. I could maintain on around 600 calories higher than usual too.

It was a very high quality product

Bulkyboy96
09-18-2018, 09:50 AM
Also every other day injects are becoming popular protocols

It was found that say using 12 iu e2d vs 6iu Ed made. Kids grow better and turns out 12 iu e2d raises igf more than 6 iu Ed.

4 iu Ed of hgh is a solid dose if legit. You will get results off this. 5 iu is a good boost over 4 iu a day. 6 iu a day is where you really think wow look at me I'm on hgh man fuck. Muscle full from within water separating fibres and thin bloat free skin with a blocky 3d look that u cannot get without hgh. Ull see what I mean when u take it, its like being euphoric whenever u look in the mirror.

8 iu Ed or 15 iu e2d is where mutations begin and 22 iu Ed is where magic starts happening. 15 iu is where the true God tier magic of hgh really blows you away and makes you look and feel and perform like a super being.

Hence the online forum name g h 15

Bulkyboy96
09-18-2018, 09:51 AM
12 iu ed*** not 22 iu