PDA

View Full Version : Need info before first go

Dovet69
09-22-2018, 06:25 PM
I am new to this site so thank you in advance for any help ... I have been running SARMS for about a year on and off as directed but now I am ready for the real deal ... had a look a lean bomb and it looks bang on for what I am looking to do but I have no idea about dosing and running pct after .

BIGDADDY
09-23-2018, 06:27 AM
You should never do a cycle without test as your base. Lean-bomb just needs 1 tablet per day but preferred 1/2 morning and 1/2 night.

Dovet69
09-23-2018, 07:51 AM
Thank you MR BIG ..... I am completely new to this what is test base . Thanks for your help

mrK
03-25-2019, 11:16 PM
Thank you MR BIG ..... I am completely new to this what is test base . Thanks for your help

A test base means running injectable testosterone with it, running orals standalone is never a good idea as you will experience a big shutdown after +- 2 weeks , especially when using lean bomb as it is very potent. The result of being shut down will make you feel like shit and hamper your gains, and it will also make your recovery slower even with a PCT (imo).

You could for example run 300mg's of testosterone enethate or cypionate a week in addition with 1 tablet of lean bomb a day (split AM and PM preferably) for a good first cycle.

bacvar
04-08-2019, 05:27 PM
test is always good to have as a base, thats what makes us men!