PDA

View Full Version : Support Email

BIGDADDY
10-08-2018, 12:33 AM
Contact us via this page

https://support.med-tech.co (https://med-tech.si/contactus.html)

Mw3best
10-09-2018, 05:00 AM
I can not send you an email. So what is the email adress now?

BIGDADDY
10-09-2018, 05:41 AM
Use the form to send.

We are building a help desk system which will be ready this week... keep things more professional and manageable

Mw3best
10-09-2018, 05:58 AM
Okey i hope i get an answer bequause my package arrived friday and i have a problem

BIGDADDY
10-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Okey i hope i get an answer bequause my package arrived friday and i have a problem

Already replied

mad4it
10-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Message sent
October deal, missing items

Sure it will get sorted quick though as always šŸ˜Ž

mad4it
10-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Sure enough, issue sorted fast...customer service is 100%

Thanks MTS šŸ˜Ž

kamlm
10-16-2018, 08:08 PM
Hi I have sent an email regarding my invoice which I didn't get after my placing order and didn't get any replay, order number 145009329. Also my points have disappeared from my account in magic way. Can you tell me what is going on?

Quad101
10-16-2018, 08:40 PM
Same with my points :(

Dimson
10-17-2018, 11:42 AM
I have filled out 2 forms with a problem about missing products (have send pictures as proof) and also 2 emails but donā€™t get any respons?

Quad101
10-17-2018, 02:40 PM
I have filled out 2 forms with a problem about missing products (have send pictures as proof) and also 2 emails but donā€™t get any respons?

Did you check the link they've put up here?

I thought I didn't got a respons either but they responded through 'tickets' on that link to the support team

Dimson
10-17-2018, 06:08 PM
I just checked but nothing..

Or do I have to register to see ā€œticketsā€?

Old_Runner
10-18-2018, 01:45 AM
I have sent multiple emails myself...no response whatsoever. I have also sent a message on the contact form. This concerns me because MTS has always been quick to respond in the past with great customer service. I don't see Mr. Big posts on the forum anymore. Has there been a change at MTS?

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 04:58 AM

You were replied to every time!

Even 12 hours ago was the last one.
and 1 day 5 hours ago.

please check your spam folder

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 05:01 AM
I have sent multiple emails myself...no response whatsoever. I have also sent a message on the contact form. This concerns me because MTS has always been quick to respond in the past with great customer service. I don't see Mr. Big posts on the forum anymore. Has there been a change at MTS?

I replied to you 3 days ago.

Seems the problem with you and Dimson is that your email accounts are to Gmail. It's probably being filtered out or put into spam.
I'm MR BIG. Just a name change.

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 05:02 AM
Hi I have sent an email regarding my invoice which I didn't get after my placing order and didn't get any replay, order number 145009329. Also my points have disappeared from my account in magic way. Can you tell me what is going on?

I have replied to you 1 day and 5 hours ago.

Please check spam.

Also points, I have put up a post about it on the forum.

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 05:12 AM
For anyone claiming I didn't reply to the emails..... send a new one and I'll copy the old reply.

I have done a test message to GMAIL and it landed in the inbox without a problem.

All emails are answered within 24 hours, if it's not, then there is an email server issue.

I have manually gone through the last 2 days emails and copy and pasted the replies again and hit send.

So let me know if you finally got the email. Probably a technical issue with the server

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 05:16 AM
Kamin, Dimson, Old_Runner,

I have sent a copy of my reply 5 minutes ago. Check your inbox now.

Dreamchaser
10-18-2018, 05:18 AM
I replied to you 3 days ago.

Seems the problem with you and Dimson is that your email accounts are to Gmail. It's probably being filtered out or put into spam.
I'm MR BIG. Just a name change.

I have the same problems with an answer. I have ordered but no email received for confirmation. for 1 week no new status of my order. The service is always very good and fast. nothing has arrived in the spam folder.

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 05:39 AM
I have the same problems with an answer. I have ordered but no email received for confirmation. for 1 week no new status of my order. The service is always very good and fast. nothing has arrived in the spam folder.

I have replied to your support ticket 1 minute ago. Please check.

Dreamchaser
10-18-2018, 07:07 AM

I still have not received anything. the spam is empty too. You write to my email address or on the contact side of them?

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 07:44 AM
I still have not received anything. the spam is empty too. You write to my email address or on the contact side of them?

5 minutes ago I copied and pasted the replies for your 3 tickets and sent them out again. So you should have just received 3 emails.

Dreamchaser
10-18-2018, 07:54 AM

5 minutes ago I copied and pasted the replies for your 3 tickets and sent them out again. So you should have just received 3 emails.

Unfortunately, I still have not received anything.

Dreamchaser
10-18-2018, 07:59 AM

Unfortunately, I still have not received anything.

my address starts and ends with the letter O, it is not the number 0

md2015
10-18-2018, 08:27 AM
I filled in form and had no reply

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 09:57 AM

I have replied 4.5 hours ago and 1 minute ago.

md2015
10-18-2018, 10:00 AM
Nothing has come through mate..

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 10:04 AM

Your email server gave this reply

Blocked

2018/10/18 7:43am UTC+00:00

The gmx.de server blocked this message from being delivered. While we won't try to send this message again, we will attempt to send new messages to this address in the future.

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record

---

After looking at the logs.... all @gmx.de and @gmx.net emails are blocked by GMX

BIGDADDY
10-18-2018, 10:17 AM
Your email server gave this reply

Blocked

2018/10/18 7:43am UTC+00:00

The gmx.de server blocked this message from being delivered. While we won't try to send this message again, we will attempt to send new messages to this address in the future.

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable invalid DNS MX or A/AAAA resource record

---

After looking at the logs.... all @gmx.de and @gmx.net emails are blocked by GMX

I think it's fixed now.

Dimson
10-18-2018, 02:33 PM
I got a reply. Thank you!

kamlm
10-18-2018, 03:14 PM
I have replied to you 1 day and 5 hours ago.

Please check spam.

Also points, I have put up a post about it on the forum.

Hi I didn't get any replay can you do this again please, I need invoice to pay because I need my staff. I have last email from you 10 oct 2018 10:04
Also my points are not added

kamlm
10-18-2018, 09:31 PM
Hi I'm writing again because nothing is changing with my account: no points on my account added, no invoice for my order and information on my account that I have to pay for my order if not I will get ban!! Can you sort it out because this is very important for me, I need my order ASAP.
Please find attached files. 0 points
process order

Old_Runner
10-18-2018, 10:12 PM
I also received a reply...thank you. I do have a gmail account, but there is nothing from MTS in my spam folder. If it's on my end, I'm happy to correct it if I can figure out what the problem is. Still looking for a reply involving a USPS tracking number. Thanks for any help you can give me.

BIGDADDY
10-19-2018, 02:42 AM
Hi I'm writing again because nothing is changing with my account: no points on my account added, no invoice for my order and information on my account that I have to pay for my order if not I will get ban!! Can you sort it out because this is very important for me, I need my order ASAP.
Please find attached files. 0 points
process order

I have sent the payment request again. It appears your mail server didn't like the med-tech.co email address and rejected it as I read in the logs. I changed it to the other email and you should get an email now. You were sent the link for payment literally 30 minutes after you made the order. If you logged into your account, you could have actually read my reply from the MY ACCOUNT section and under your order ID in any case.

BIGDADDY
10-19-2018, 09:14 AM
Kamlin (DO NOT WRITE ORDER INFORMATION OR PAYMENT DETAILS TO THE PUBLIC)!!!!

You will get everyone in trouble.... This is a potential ban.

I'm serious, it's dangerous to write this stuff!

Of course if you read the email, it had a password written... can you please read that password

Then please think if there is an empty box, obviously, you need to copy and paste the password and press go.

DO NOT WRITE THIS STUFF TO THE PUBLIC!!!

kamlm
10-19-2018, 08:21 PM
Kamlin (DO NOT WRITE ORDER INFORMATION OR PAYMENT DETAILS TO THE PUBLIC)!!!!

You will get everyone in trouble.... This is a potential ban.

I'm serious, it's dangerous to write this stuff!

Of course if you read the email, it had a password written... can you please read that password

Then please think if there is an empty box, obviously, you need to copy and paste the password and press go.

DO NOT WRITE THIS STUFF TO THE PUBLIC!!!

SORRY didn't know. Can you send to me link with GBP currency during placing order?