PDA

View Full Version : Other message boards

eric11
10-08-2018, 03:30 AM
Lately I’ve noticed any time I mention mts. On other boards, theres always some little shit talker or group of followers. But whatever as long as I know mts. Gear is clean and produces gains that’s all that matters, any other members notice the bs. On other boards.

Quad101
10-09-2018, 09:45 PM
Noticed the Same, mainly with the Same old bs

DarrenW29
05-04-2021, 07:23 AM
Don’t believe everything you read in life there’s always someone trying to bring you down and hate this is what happens when you produce quality products other competitors will try anything to ruin your name mts from my experience are top number 1 and cannot be matched smooth quality oils.

we grow with mts products 💪 let’s keep spreading positivity around.

BIGDADDY
05-04-2021, 07:57 PM
Don’t believe everything you read in life there’s always someone trying to bring you down and hate this is what happens when you produce quality products other competitors will try anything to ruin your name mts from my experience are top number 1 and cannot be matched smooth quality oils.

thanks for the support brother

Wolfman
05-14-2021, 04:11 PM
Ive been saying this shit for years! I got in to huge fights on other boards over MTS. I started to see some real changes on me when I started to use the products from MTS. Thats a fact and it tells you everything about a company. Service is also outstanding and never got shortened more the oposit. Best place to get your muckies huge and motivated.
As you said:

DarrenW29
05-15-2021, 05:13 AM
Great service great team very humble kind they do this for the love of it I see all great knowledge posted here and love bodybuilding like mr big posting and others best lab around and now I’m talking nobody will say anything bad proofs in the pudding as they say

Will make my own mts t shirt print it on wear it too the shows everywhere I’m very serious about this and we are spreading the word I like reading this keep on doing so we grow with mts💪

Toast
05-15-2021, 10:38 PM
MTS never failed me, but the problem now is that whenever i order, it always gets stopped at custom's because it's not sent from europe.
It also takes +30 days longer to clear customs.

DarrenW29
05-16-2021, 06:45 AM
It’s not mts fault it’s just the way it works at your end sadly brother but is long is you get your product this is all that matters and at least you know you are getting the very best product and regardless the wait its still arriving and you are receiving it

Look at it as a positive thing that you are getting the very best and it’s worth the wait

Toast
05-16-2021, 07:45 PM
Yeah always received it, and it's not MTS fault indeed.

DarrenW29
05-21-2021, 04:45 PM
yes brother keep on posting and spreading the positive vibes.

Rick123
05-29-2021, 01:13 PM
I have nothing more then positive to say about MTS. Quality is always top notch, delivery outside UK is perfect, if there is a problem with the package they’ll contact you right away. The service is on another level.

At this kind of business you’ll always have shit talkers, if you’re doing well at something there are always people that try to put you down.

People that are doing there research will now better ;)

DarrenW29
05-29-2021, 04:50 PM
Exactly we need to get more posting on the threads made also and start bringing the forum up let’s grow mts everyone who’s online but not posting let’s post this is the place for information and let’s get it going 💪

Rick123
05-31-2021, 01:18 PM
I totally agree with you DarrenW29, MTS deserves much more name recognition! It would be nice if this forum would grow more, so we can learn things from each other. We need more active logs about the MTS products so that others can also see what we are talking about / missing out on ;)

DarrenW29
05-31-2021, 03:57 PM
I totally agree with you DarrenW29, MTS deserves much more name recognition! It would be nice if this forum would grow more, so we can learn things from each other. We need more active logs about the MTS products so that others can also see what we are talking about / missing out on ;)

For sure brother good to see you posting and this is true we all post are trial errors and what we find from what we’ve tried and post honest truths.