PDA

View Full Version : How far out to stop pinning?

Didmo1983
05-26-2015, 06:12 PM
I was reading this and wondered is that about right in terms of not pinning 10 days out from a show? It's my first BB in trunks after two Physique shows, I jab my glutes. I never really get any lumps, although they are a bit tender due to a pretty heavy daily cycle (for me anyway). I had planned to jab the week of the how (until the Thursday before the show on Saturday). I am jabbing 3x1ml daily at the moment, which reduces down each week until it would be 1x1ml daily the last ten days of the show...be useful to get people's views on that.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/training-articles/8700-insight-precontest-strategy.html

brimmy
05-27-2015, 09:17 AM
I haven't heard of people stopping pinning, as long as you get the hormone deep in your muscle you should be ok. And is there any reason as to why you are doing 3x1ml pins instead of just 1x3ml?

Didmo1983
05-27-2015, 09:43 AM
I haven't heard of people stopping pinning, as long as you get the hormone deep in your muscle you should be ok. And is there any reason as to why you are doing 3x1ml pins instead of just 1x3ml?

Truth be told mate coz I wondered if doing those 3ml of lean extreme/mast prop/methyl tren in one shot wouldn't mix? Then the next day I just swap the methyl tren with tren ace....if I could do all that in one shot I would, but was unsure it would work doing all that at once?

ironmaster
06-04-2015, 02:02 PM
I would stop all glute inj 6 weeks out and quad inj 4 weeks out this would be your long acting gear. then last 6-8 weeks run quick acting like prop tren A mast prop stan and put it in your delts you can rotate side delt and rear delt this is how I always have done it.

One good combo was 6 weeks out stan and test suspension all in the delt as ed shots do 1ml stan with 0.5ml of test all in the same dart total will be 100mg ed and add an oral like anavar or proviron.

brimmy
06-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Truth be told mate coz I wondered if doing those 3ml of lean extreme/mast prop/methyl tren in one shot wouldn't mix? Then the next day I just swap the methyl tren with tren ace....if I could do all that in one shot I would, but was unsure it would work doing all that at once?

You're fine to mix any oil with any oil mate, it's only oils and waters you don't mix.

Didmo1983
06-05-2015, 10:43 PM
You're fine to mix any oil with any oil mate, it's only oils and waters you don't mix.

Good to know. Last 12 days before I have been doing 1ml of tren ace EOD and 2ml of methyl tren/tren ace (1ml of each mixed) EOD.

BIGDADDY
06-06-2015, 06:06 AM
I would stop all glute inj 6 weeks out and quad inj 4 weeks out this would be your long acting gear. then last 6-8 weeks run quick acting like prop tren A mast prop stan and put it in your delts you can rotate side delt and rear delt this is how I always have done it.

One good combo was 6 weeks out stan and test suspension all in the delt as ed shots do 1ml stan with 0.5ml of test all in the same dart total will be 100mg ed and add an oral like anavar or proviron.

Quality advice here

ironmaster
09-13-2015, 01:31 PM
Quality advice here
Thanks Mr Big for the complement

I have done over 14 shows so I like to think I can contribute some sound and practical advice

BTW
I have been getting some solid results from MTS

Couple months in 97kg and bf is dropping nicely I guess my was 92kg and fat when I started but slowly turning that around. Goal is to keep improving bf levels and get back to my normal range of 10% off season. Arms at just under 18inches my best was just under 19inches so getting their.

currently doing
test 400 3ml/wk total 1200mg
EQ max 2ml/wk total 1000mg

plan to run this for another 8-10 weeks

will post more photos soon.