PDA

View Full Version : First Cycle at 50

bsheebs1629
11-17-2018, 05:12 PM
Hi all. I just placed my first order and am planning on starting out with Test C and HGH. 100mg of Test every 5 days and a daily 1IU of HGH. I've been training for the last 2 years and am looking to build a base and drop a few lbs before I do anything else. Any suggestions? Is this the right approach? How long should I stay this course (if its the right one)

Thanks all for your input.

BS

LEGIONAIRRES
11-27-2018, 11:39 AM
I'm not an expert at all, but I can tell you that just for low T my doctor was injecting me with 160mg a week and giving me 1000mg HCG + 1.5mg Arimidex. I went to a more "performance" based doctor, and he upped it to 300mg a week of Test C. The second doctor kept the HCG the same but doubled the Arimidex. Most guys I talk to that I know are on gear don't do less than 400mg of Test a week. If I were you I'd watch Seth Feroce's "Drugs, Steroids, and Life" series, he goes in depth on what he does or has done (part 4 specifically).

MAXIMUS
01-23-2019, 08:13 PM
Hi all. I just placed my first order and am planning on starting out with Test C and HGH. 100mg of Test every 5 days and a daily 1IU of HGH. I've been training for the last 2 years and am looking to build a base and drop a few lbs before I do anything else. Any suggestions? Is this the right approach? How long should I stay this course (if its the right one)

BS

Test and hgh will rejuvenate you like nothing else, it will be a miracle feeling.

I would always go for enanthate or cypionate as the bloodlevels are most stable and just inject mondays or mon-thur, super easy and convenient

HGH either early am before breakfats or post workout in the evening. either way doesnt matter all that much as long as its in your system daily

test i would start 150mg per week, or 200mg per week max. do a bloodtest and see the numbers and adjust accordingly. at 50 your natural test is down so 150mg per week will do you excellent. i would aim to be in the 800-900 test range on the bloodtests.

add little proviron and you are golden. keep away from carbs in general, do some cardio, travel and smile a lot and life is amazing

Wolfman
01-25-2019, 06:30 AM

BS

Hi BS! Welcome!
No better time then now for you to get started. I'm way over 50 and i can tell you this is the difference between being old or having a great life. The guys here will have everything you need plus lots of experience. Just keep me (us) posted about your steps and how its working for you. Get ready for the kickstart of your new and better life experience
Good luck,
Wolfgang