PDA

View Full Version : Problems starting out

LEGIONAIRRES
11-22-2018, 08:45 PM
So I received my order and I went 1ml tren e and 1ml deca (separate syringes) into the same side in my glute. Now I have this huge lump and it hurts to sit on.
I've been giving myself doctor prescribed testosterone Cypionate for a few months now, I'm familiar with lumps that usually dissipate after a few days.
The injection was done 4 days ago, and the lump isn't red but slightly warm to the touch. About the size of half a lemon or so.
Just looking for advice on what to do, or seeing if anyone else has had this problem before.

Quad101
11-23-2018, 10:31 AM
Ibuprofen and wait a couple of days

LEGIONAIRRES
11-27-2018, 06:32 AM
I wonder if I'm having problems with the oil, buddy and I are having the same problem. Anyone know anything about homebrew with raw powder?

BIGDADDY
12-03-2018, 07:00 AM
You can check this page: https://med-tech.md/threads/50-Causes-and-Solutions-to-PIP-problems

bacvar
12-10-2018, 11:43 AM
So I received my order and I went 1ml tren e and 1ml deca (separate syringes) into the same side in my glute. Now I have this huge lump and it hurts to sit on.
I've been giving myself doctor prescribed testosterone Cypionate for a few months now, I'm familiar with lumps that usually dissipate after a few days.
The injection was done 4 days ago, and the lump isn't red but slightly warm to the touch. About the size of half a lemon or so.
Just looking for advice on what to do, or seeing if anyone else has had this problem before.

make sure you inject in the right spot, IM, and deep enough. usualy these problems occur when its not deep enough and oil sits between muscle and skin and then you can have issues.