PDA

View Full Version : Promotion

Milsey2119
12-04-2018, 05:39 PM
I noticed a promotion your doing this month, but can’t find the details again. Did it include 2 free oils,

bacvar
12-07-2018, 11:00 AM
i think it did, i am jumping on this promo right now

BIGDADDY
12-08-2018, 07:20 PM
I noticed a promotion your doing this month, but can’t find the details again. Did it include 2 free oils,

yes it does.

bacvar
12-10-2018, 11:42 AM
i got in on the promotion, awesome, thank you guys!

Quad101
12-17-2018, 02:02 PM
Hi, the coupon doesn't work. It says invalid :/ what could be wrong

bigpaparn
12-27-2018, 03:40 AM
coupono no bueno :p

BIGDADDY
12-27-2018, 11:27 AM
Hi, the coupon doesn't work. It says invalid :/ what could be wrong

depends on the products in the cart.

If they are all pharma, then cannot work. If they are all tablets then cannot work, if they are discount products then it cannot work. If the product is discounted already, then it cannot work.

Smithy95
02-06-2019, 12:31 PM
What is the promo code? I'm about to do my first order as a new customer over £300

MAXIMUS
02-06-2019, 06:27 PM
What is the promo code? I'm about to do my first order as a new customer over £300

promo code should be on the website and its only valid for the limited (usually few days) length of the promotion, after that the cod is invalid

Comerford
02-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Would you do a before Brexit promo for all the continental Europe customers?😉

4rms
02-12-2019, 08:44 PM
any promotions comming for equipose or deca or tren anytime soon?

MAXIMUS
02-12-2019, 08:53 PM
Would you do a before Brexit promo for all the continental Europe customers?😉

only if you buy 500pound or more. joking. i am not sure, we will look into it and you will see if and when it goes on the website, we dont announce promos, beats the purpose. so stay tuned and ready

4rms
02-14-2019, 06:54 PM
yeah but with big events like this..i dunno its open the bodybuilding seaoson best time to get ppl interested theres arnold classic big buzz.. then you get email with Arnold classic promo on prep drugs like tren masreron and you see ppl buying it like crazy

jjj1975
02-23-2019, 08:00 PM
Is February promo on? I didn’t get any e-mail... Let me know guys if I’m missing anything. I would like to stock up a bit 😉

Jakeyboy
03-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Me too..waiting in big order ..but love the pomos😏

jjj1975
03-03-2019, 09:20 AM
To be honest, the MTS products are pretty expensive without promotions. Considering buying from producer you expect a good deal right? There are websites who’re selling oryginal MTS products cheaper than here, how tf this work?! I’ve been using this website only because of promotions, and I’m sure that’s most of us do!
Observing services worsen slowly in MTS it seems like is time to move on to the different supplier...

MAXIMUS
03-03-2019, 10:36 AM
To be honest, the MTS products are pretty expensive without promotions. Considering buying from producer you expect a good deal right? There are websites who’re selling oryginal MTS products cheaper than here, how tf this work?! I’ve been using this website only because of promotions, and I’m sure that’s most of us do!
Observing services worsen slowly in MTS it seems like is time to move on to the different supplier...

We dont have any official resellers. so if you are buying MTS from anybody then us then you are taking a chance. We hear regularly people buying for a few euro cheaper somewhere else and then complaining and we cant do anything about it as we dont have control over somebody else. Who knows what others are doing to sell it cheaper, putting other oils inside and whatnot. who knows. we dont and you as buyer also dont.

Our services are always top notch, as well as our products. yes we arent the cheapest ones nor ever will be but think about this, do you really want to put the cheapest oils inside of your blood? do you really want to buy the cheapest shoes or cheapest car. you dont and for a good reason.

jjj1975
03-03-2019, 12:07 PM
I do not undermine the quality of your products as it turns me to be moaning bitch a lot. But your service is far from to be top notch. Of course you will be always convincing us as you are the best on the market, but there is a lot good competitors around. What I’m saying is that with your regular prices your products are simply to expensive.
And seriously? You don’t have to use condescending tone when you talk to long time steroids users sir.

MAXIMUS
03-03-2019, 06:13 PM
I do not undermine the quality of your products as it turns me to be moaning bitch a lot. But your service is far from to be top notch. Of course you will be always convincing us as you are the best on the market, but there is a lot good competitors around. What I’m saying is that with your regular prices your products are simply to expensive.
And seriously? You don’t have to use condescending tone when you talk to long time steroids users sir.

if you think we are too expensive then ofcourse its your right opinion. goes without saying. i am just saying its obviously worth it to many.

also main point is do NOT buy MTS from anybody else but us, as we do NOT have a official reseller therefore dont know what you are getting from these other places. we control only our hub here

jjj1975
03-03-2019, 09:29 PM
One example: http://www.steroidukshop.com/15-med-tech-solutions
Please check. Price of Test prop and next interesting product Med Blend 500? I can’t see it on your website. Tell me only if this is your original product?

MAXIMUS
03-03-2019, 10:15 PM
One example: http://www.steroidukshop.com/15-med-tech-solutions
Please check. Price of Test prop and next interesting product Med Blend 500? I can’t see it on your website. Tell me only if this is your original product?

once again we do not have official resellers so we have zero idea what those shops are selling. could be anything. why would anyone buy mts from some other website and not us to save a few bucks is beyond me. buy from us and you will always know what you are getting.