PDA

View Full Version : Female - Pre contest Cycle - 16 weeks

Didmo1983
05-28-2015, 05:30 AM
Wanted some advice as this is relatively new to me. I am helping my friend prep for her bodyfitness show, it was her choice to bring up a cycle (she is my training partner, so knows what I use etc) and this is what I proposed and she has started

She has been doing

T3 (started this 20 weeks out, 25mg a day - with it being 8 weeks being up in just over a week's time)
40mg Clen a day (done this the last 4 weeks)
10mg of MTS Anavar

Now I was going to give her a month off T3 at the end of this 8 week period, then reintroduce them at 25mg a day for the last 8 weeks of prep, keep the clen and anavar at doses described.

Her diet is 4 meals of lean protein and greens, with one good post workout serving of carbs (sweet potato), a post work out protein shake. Cardio is being brought in slowly but surely, at the moment it's 30 minutes on a rest day with 5 weights sessions a week.

Anyway, she is very keen to try the MTS Primo Ace - the questions I have is when do I introduce this? Would this be in addition or in replacement to the anavar? Are those doses for t3/clen/var ok to remain steady throughout the prep (it's not an issue to increase/decrease/cycle, but happy to hear ideas)? I thought a month off the t3, then 8 weeks back on it until show day would be sensible.

Obviously I only use MTS stuff, so I swear by the stuff, but I just want to be extra careful when recommending for others.

brimmy
05-29-2015, 05:18 AM
I can't comment on the primo but my recommendation would be to drop the T3 a couple days out from the day so she doesn't come in flat.

Didmo1983
05-29-2015, 09:41 PM
I can't comment on the primo but my recommendation would be to drop the T3 a couple days out from the day so she doesn't come in flat.

Thanks mate. Sound advice.