PDA

View Full Version : Communication

mad4it
01-13-2019, 08:30 AM
Hi
What's happening with the communication on the site at the min.

Getting no replys to issue with order.

Paid Friday and now Sunday still showing as not paid on the site, paid on credit card so will have to ring the bank today to see if they can cancel the payment if no reply today as seems very strange and not like MTS

Regards

BIGDADDY
01-14-2019, 02:34 AM
I reply to all communications. It's a weekend. We don't work 24/7 and especially on weekends it's not reasonable too.

You paid Friday
Thanks

But - the dispatcher doesn't process orders from Friday, Sat, Sun until Monday.

You only sent an email 14 hours ago asking why it wan't paid.

It will all be marked paid (everyone who paid over Friday, Sat, Sun) before the dispatcher starts his day. This is done as a batch. Why? because it's not efficient to log in and mark all orders individually within 2 minutes a payment being made throughout the day

thanks for your understanding. and I hope you too had a good weekend with your family.

I also advise against chargebacks or threatening to chargeback. Any chargeback will result in an automatic ban.

mad4it
01-14-2019, 06:09 AM
Yeah that's totally understandable
But this is the first time I have ever heard that MTS do not process any orders over the weekend and in fact it's normally processed within the system but not sent within 24hours

I was thinking the site was getting shut down so was getting a little worried I lost my money, yeah 200to300 maybe nothing to you but to me it is.

Thanks for the update anyway and glad it's back to normal

Regards T