PDA

View Full Version : Aldactone - Dosage pre contest

Didmo1983
05-31-2015, 06:36 AM
I am having to make weight (70kg) this time for my first bodybuilding show, it's been coming down nicely and I am about 5lbs out with two weeks to go and losing about a 1lb a week just by dieting hard and upping my cardio. Anyway, I want to not only make weight, but be bone dry on stage. I got some aldactone and did a test run; the mistake I made was wrongly thinking the tab was 50mg when it was 100mg, so let's just say that one tab flew through me!!!. I have 13 days to go - what would everyone's recommended usage be? My idea, from the research I have done, would be to do 100mg (2x50mg split dose a day) from 10, maybe 8 days out, then do some Lasix on show day. I am sure that a few more pounds are coming off anyway just through dieting hard, so I am not expecting the stuff to do the work for me, but I just want to really bring myself in dry and hard for this show. Photos of my back 15 days out.

I should say that my diet is mainly going back to what I know best and works for me - which is Keto.

Basically 4 meals of lean protein and greens (chicken, turkey, tinned tuna steak, white fish), 1 meal of 4 eggs and greens.

I am doing at least an hour of cardio a day, often double cardio taking up to 90 minutes (incline walking), 6 weights sessions (quite depleted now but still pushing hard)

Cycle wise - just finished by test prop/drost prop/primo blend and my mast prop, so it's just this for the last 10 days (take jabs out with 3 days to go, rest run until show day)

200mg of stanavar
1ML Methyl Tren EOD
1ML Tren Ace EOD
75-100MG T3
4iu Helios
120mg clen
25mg of halo (50mg for show week)
Arimidex
2 x eca stack pre cardio/workout

Powertard
06-05-2015, 12:43 AM
lol holy shit...
100 mg var
100 mg winny
1 mg EOD mtren
50 mg halo

lol mate, please get some TUDCA unless you want to be feeling like absolute shit for about 2-3 weeks and perhaps even get cholestatic liver disease

Didmo1983
06-05-2015, 07:22 AM
lol holy shit...
100 mg var
100 mg winny
1 mg EOD mtren
50 mg halo

lol mate, please get some TUDCA unless you want to be feeling like absolute shit for about 2-3 weeks and perhaps even get cholestatic liver disease

TUDCA? Excuse my ignorance but what is that? In 8 days I come off for a month anyway.

hasheagle
06-06-2015, 05:18 AM
TUDCA? Excuse my ignorance but what is that? In 8 days I come off for a month anyway.

TUDCA is to protect your liver.

http://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2cjt0d/why_everyone_who_uses_orals_should_be_taking_tudca/