PDA

View Full Version : Arrived without vars

md2015
01-31-2019, 06:56 AM
Last package arrived without the vars not getting very far with support i raised the first ticket on 17th jan and was told there was a waiting time for stock to be delivered but just been going back and forth since. Are vars available again or not?

MAXIMUS
01-31-2019, 08:32 PM
we cant deliver anavar if we dont have it, so there are 2 options
1: wait for anavar to restock and we will send you
2: ask support if you can get something else (perhaps winny)

We are restocking but anavar flies out the the moment it get restocked its super popular

md2015
01-31-2019, 11:15 PM
yeah thats fine mate I'll wait for the vars but the last response from support just told me that the package has already been sent (the package without the vars) so just wanted to confirm that you will send out the vars from that order when they come in. cheers

MAXIMUS
02-01-2019, 06:45 AM
yeah thats fine mate I'll wait for the vars but the last response from support just told me that the package has already been sent (the package without the vars) so just wanted to confirm that you will send out the vars from that order when they come in. cheers

yes we will but pls make sure to remind support of it, we get endless emails every day so pls just shoot support an email as small reminder and we will send the var when it comes in, thank you