PDA

View Full Version : Stealth shipping to Australia?

hullhere
01-31-2019, 11:56 AM
Hi
I haven't ordered in a while. I am planning to place an order. How's the stealth shipping to Australia , lately? Any issues?

MAXIMUS
01-31-2019, 08:33 PM
should be no worries, shit can happen but in general no worries to down under

ironmaster
02-12-2019, 10:32 AM
No real issues. Plus if any problems with order MTS always fixes the problem. Last stealth order they checked and was seized due to it containing BA

My order was resent and that one got through without being checked. I just put it down to customs must be just doing random checks on cosmetic products. Finding BA would indicate possible steroid content I am guessing. It did say on the notice that BA is a prohibited substance so go figure?

MAXIMUS
02-12-2019, 08:55 PM
No real issues. Plus if any problems with order MTS always fixes the problem. Last stealth order they checked and was seized due to it containing BA

My order was resent and that one got through without being checked. I just put it down to customs must be just doing random checks on cosmetic products. Finding BA would indicate possible steroid content I am guessing. It did say on the notice that BA is a prohibited substance so go figure?

we always solve any real issues and never leave our customers hanging dry in the air. you are in good hands with us

ironmaster
02-14-2019, 11:40 AM
we always solve any real issues and never leave our customers hanging dry in the air. you are in good hands with us

Yes you always look after your loyal customers. Hence why I always refer your company to my fellow trainers.

emperorcaliano
02-23-2019, 01:37 PM
Ordered in Australia few times, the stealth package was so professional, legit couldnt guess that was gears inside lol

MAXIMUS
02-23-2019, 08:51 PM
Ordered in Australia few times, the stealth package was so professional, legit couldnt guess that was gears inside lol

now thats a job well done, we have many people email us asking where is the gear it was so well packaged. lol

SamH
04-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Do we order under UK or Euro oils for delivery to Australia?

BIGDADDY
04-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Do we order under UK or Euro oils for delivery to Australia?

UK only. Thanks

emperorcaliano
04-06-2019, 11:22 PM
I'm not going to tell here how was packed my stuff, but I remember first time I received it, I was like "WTF I have never order some woman's stuff", I thought that was for my ex GF lol :p

bacvar
04-07-2019, 10:07 AM
I'm not going to tell here how was packed my stuff, but I remember first time I received it, I was like "WTF I have never order some woman's stuff", I thought that was for my ex GF lol :p

thats how good MTS stealth packaging is, top notch

ironmaster
08-31-2019, 10:24 AM
Wanting to place an order soon. How is the success rate atm?

I ordered some raws from another supplier and it was sized and my mate ordered from them also and it was sized as well. This was all in the space of 2 weeks. I fear Australian customs must be ramping up their game.

So what has been the feed back from your OZ customers regarding seized goods or are your products still having no issues.

MAXIMUS
08-31-2019, 05:14 PM
Wanting to place an order soon. How is the success rate atm?

I ordered some raws from another supplier and it was sized and my mate ordered from them also and it was sized as well. This was all in the space of 2 weeks. I fear Australian customs must be ramping up their game.

So what has been the feed back from your OZ customers regarding seized goods or are your products still having no issues.

in general we dont have issues, no guarantees ofcourse as this is beyond our measure of control we cant control customs ofcourse but in general its going very well. email us if you have any further specific questions, best not to talk about shipping etc on open forum.