PDA

View Full Version : Poor communications & missing items

Bazbriggs
02-14-2019, 10:53 PM
Hello mts,
Iv recieved my order today from paying last friday , which compared to previous orders is over due , also iv opened my package to find two bottles of test prop missing and a black med tech tshirt also missing from order! What thd hell is going on and if the is a reason why they arnt why cant yous not inform that there is a issue with them etc, i love med tech gear but the service is slipping a bit , thanks

MAXIMUS
02-14-2019, 11:09 PM
hello, you have received your order within 6 days after payment? then there is no reason to complain about speed.

as far as missing items even amazon makes mistakes so simply email us and we will send you the missing items

as for the tshirt it is sent separately always, so it will come.

Bazbriggs
02-15-2019, 07:24 AM
Ok thats fair enough but why not let me know that they wernt coming in that delivery ?? And as for the delivery we paying for special delivery which from after paymrnt is made the stuff should be sent out and be with us within two days. Like iv said a love this site and products but with poor communications with customers there will be lacking in trust, cheers

MAXIMUS
02-15-2019, 04:28 PM
Ok thats fair enough but why not let me know that they wernt coming in that delivery ?? And as for the delivery we paying for special delivery which from after paymrnt is made the stuff should be sent out and be with us within two days. Like iv said a love this site and products but with poor communications with customers there will be lacking in trust, cheers

yes sorry the products didnt arrive as fast but we are all humans and dont forget we dont control the postal system. there are strikes, delays, problems etc. like i said even the best biggest companies in the world dont mostly manage to get their product to you within a few days. so a bit of patience and everything is alright.

and we are always here, on the forum as well as email so comms are not poor but comms are excellent. just shoot as a pm or email or comment here and you will get any answer within a few hrs

thanks

Bazbriggs
02-15-2019, 06:05 PM
Yeah no worries , moving forwards eh 👍 But yeah as soon as a get the missing items a can start me cycle for pretty eager to get going , thanks for replies

Bazbriggs
02-18-2019, 02:49 PM
Hello again , iv just cracked open the stanavar from my last order and they are shocking ! Green pills- that are Crumbling away broken into bits see photos iv sent by email to ‘support ‘ , what is going on with this company at the minute? They look like theve been made in someones kitchen ffs

MAXIMUS
02-18-2019, 08:13 PM
Hello again , iv just cracked open the stanavar from my last order and they are shocking ! Green pills- that are Crumbling away broken into bits see photos iv sent by email to ‘support ‘ , what is going on with this company at the minute? They look like theve been made in someones kitchen ffs

stanavr is often a bit crumbling. the quality is always top notch. use it and you will see. its a best seller product of ours. so there is no reason to complain. yes they can be a bit crumbly, but the potency is always top notch and this is what matters.

Bazbriggs
02-19-2019, 06:49 AM
So how it changed in size and quality of press from last years and year before . Yellowish colour ones where well made no issues at all

MAXIMUS
02-19-2019, 09:27 AM
So how it changed in size and quality of press from last years and year before . Yellowish colour ones where well made no issues at all

tablets change in size nothing new there, new presses etc. what remains always is the quality