PDA

View Full Version : Discount

Realdeal93
03-19-2019, 08:10 AM
Hi,

Any chance of there being a discount soon? Its been a while since there has been a discount and it forces me to buy somewhere else which id rather not do.

Thanks.

MAXIMUS
03-19-2019, 05:25 PM
We cant announce discount and also why would you buy somewhere else? i hope you arent buying based on price, but on quality and since you have been buying from us you know our service and product quality.

Sure there are cheaper sources, but what are you getting? with something i put in my own body and into the bloodstream i wouldnt recommend choosing based on price. when buying food or a car or a house or hormones dont buy the cheapest

MAXIMUS
03-19-2019, 05:30 PM
We cant announce discount and also why would you buy somewhere else? i hope you arent buying based on price, but on quality and since you have been buying from us you know our service and product quality.

Sure there are cheaper sources, but what are you getting? with something i put in my own body and into the bloodstream i wouldnt recommend choosing based on price. when buying food or a car or a house or hormones dont buy the cheapest

Comerford
03-20-2019, 01:27 PM
MTS is always reliable and best quality.
Even without discount,it is worth every cent.

Comerford
03-20-2019, 01:28 PM
MTS is always reliable and best quality.
Even without discount,it is worth every cent.

jjj1975
03-20-2019, 10:05 PM
There is a lot very good, quality, trusted, checked commonly used and cheapest pharmaceuticals from well recognised pharmaceutical companies! Not cheap but affordable with websites with good customer service. There is not need to wait here for promotion. MTS is most expensive with regular prices and you can believe only that quality is good as I didn’t find MTS products to work better then others. So choice is always yours Realdeal93. Good luck!

MAXIMUS
03-20-2019, 10:39 PM
There is a lot very good, quality, trusted, checked commonly used and cheapest pharmaceuticals from well recognised pharmaceutical companies! Not cheap but affordable with websites with good customer service. There is not need to wait here for promotion. MTS is most expensive with regular prices and you can believe only that quality is good as I didn’t find MTS products to work better then others. So choice is always yours Realdeal93. Good luck!

i understand people liking promotions but it shouldnt be the only or the top reason why somebody buys somewhere. we pride ourselves on our quality

jjj1975
03-21-2019, 09:45 AM
I agree to it and should leave you with last word, but the price always will be the main reason why ordinary customers buy the product. With your regular prices you just simply can’t compete with others. And as long as there is not straight forward way to check quality of your product people can only believe in what you saying.
Regards