PDA

View Full Version : Mts review and log

bacvar
04-01-2019, 05:32 PM
This will be my official review and logging place, i am running and have ran before lots of great MTS stuff and i am really in awe how good they are

ight now i am running tren ace with test cypionate and 1 oral (now dbol, will be anavar soon)

To start with MTS service: it is absolutely fantastic. The website works great and i have 2 questions prior to ordering and they answered not only the same day but within a few hours which is superb.

Order proces was easy and they give multiple payment options so i had no issues there, all easy and quick.

I see they have lots of pharma stuff as well so i will be ordering some soon

tren ace i am running right now, its absolute fire. pumps galore and skin tight, veins jumping out and strength pretty much through the roof. sexual aggresion, well lets not even go there: skanks are getting it big time!

Test cyp or enanthate i mostly always run as a base, works well and zero hickups. smooth and no PIP

i will update this log regularly with further reviews and experiences with our great MTS!

MAXIMUS
04-03-2019, 06:41 AM
welcome and great to hear your reviews, pls keep us updated

bacvar
04-03-2019, 09:25 PM
will do, i absolutely love mts products, service is great, cannot say anything but recommend it to my mates

bacvar
04-05-2019, 10:38 AM
had an amazing workout yesterday, did arms. the pump i get from the tren ace is rediculous, its amazing. i do 2 warmup sets and i am ready to blast the arms to the max. veins everywhere, pumped feeling is insane

love the mts tren