PDA

View Full Version : Cardarine - anyone used it? Working well and sides?

Phil40s
04-02-2019, 04:38 PM
Hi
I couldnt find any good comments regarding cardarine gw510516 on this forum
Did it work as all say it does(who sells it)
Did it help in fatloss
Any problems in eyes or pain in back of eyes?
Looks to be worth it for some good reasons as well as fatloss when on diet and cardio of coarse
Anyone tried it let me know please
Thanks

MAXIMUS
04-03-2019, 06:35 AM
i never used it, i always use the real stuff, real hormones.

if you want good fatloss besides good diet and sleep i recommend tren, test and clenbuterol. nothing beats these for getting shredded

Phil40s
04-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Thanks
I am just still scared of tren
On test and some tbol now
But low doses
300mg T a week and 25 mg tbol a day
Thinking strongly to get clen with my new order
I am nearly 48yo so taking it a bit slower
I am loosing fat at moment
But still need to loose about 5kg
My diet is good sleep good cardio good en training still hard
I tried low carb, like in 20grams a day low
With higher fat but still 250gr protein a day with around 40-50gr protein per meal to keep leucine going
Think its time for clen
But did hear nice things of cardarine as it makes body utilise fatcells turning fat into fatty acids to use as fuel and using it more
Thus faster fatloss if training and cardio

Ordering soon
Do you think thats enough peds for dieting

MAXIMUS
04-03-2019, 09:23 PM
thats plenty for dieting, its mostly to keep the muscle so yes maybe some anavar but you already have an oral

emperorcaliano
04-06-2019, 11:51 PM
Actually, If your diet is on point, you can do great without Tren.
Many products works synergically together; anavar, winstrol, masteron, primo,...

Well is efficient, but often under-rated about its sides, it's something you have to think about if you're 48 years old already.

What I would recommend you to run (in my opinion):

-Test E 300mg/week (splitted in two injections)
-Masteron E 200mg/week
-Stanavar 50mg ED

I guess you're scared about the sides effects.
You should have a quick look on Parabolan (Tren Hex), longer esther compare to the common Tren (Acetate).
Parabolan originally, is a pharmaceutical grade product properly made for human use; it have way less sides compare to the Tren A and Tren E.

Parabolan from MTS is awesome, great results, no pip. It's rare to find some decent Tren Hexyhydrobenzylcarbonate, very glad Med-tech have some of the best one with a very decent price.
I couldn't say I had zero sides running it, but compare to the tren Acetate, sides were none existing lol

have a look there bro:
https://med-tech.sh/products/uk-international-warehouse-2/uk-standard-pro-oils-tablets/parabolan.html

mrK
04-09-2019, 10:10 AM
As said above, best to use real hormones with a good diet, tren can be added but it's a more difficult compound to keep sides under control.

However I have used Cardarine for a month or two.
Had my blood tests done my lipids were amazing, HDL was really high LDL was really low (cardarine is famous for this).
I've read many reports on running cardarine when on cycle, especially when using winstrol/anavar/... compounds notorious for wrecking your lipids.

Cardio and endurance went up a lot, I wouldn't get winded after doing a few sprints, and I noticed I could do LISS for a longer period as well.

One of the only downsides I experienced was I needed to make sure to time my meals properly or I'd get low blood sugar (hypoglecmia), which is annoying as you start craving a lot of carbs/sugars and feel light headed and dizzy, and if you don't eat in time you start binging on everything in sight which obviously screws up your diet.

MAXIMUS
04-09-2019, 11:29 AM
As said above, best to use real hormones with a good diet, tren can be added but it's a more difficult compound to keep sides under control.

However I have used Cardarine for a month or two.
Had my blood tests done my lipids were amazing, HDL was really high LDL was really low (cardarine is famous for this).
I've read many reports on running cardarine when on cycle, especially when using winstrol/anavar/... compounds notorious for wrecking your lipids.

Cardio and endurance went up a lot, I wouldn't get winded after doing a few sprints, and I noticed I could do LISS for a longer period as well.

One of the only downsides I experienced was I needed to make sure to time my meals properly or I'd get low blood sugar (hypoglecmia), which is annoying as you start craving a lot of carbs/sugars and feel light headed and dizzy, and if you don't eat in time you start binging on everything in sight which obviously screws up your diet.

what cardarine dosage did you run?

20mg?

mrK
04-25-2019, 08:16 AM
what cardarine dosage did you run?

20mg?

Jup, ran at 20mg, for 10 weeks.
Didn't feel like running it any longer since the studies still lack a lot of info on long term effects regarding cardanine.
I must say that overal, that the cardio progression you make tends to stay for the most part, so it can be good to get your cardio health up, of course this is purely anecdotal from my side.

bacvar
04-25-2019, 09:47 AM
Jup, ran at 20mg, for 10 weeks.
Didn't feel like running it any longer since the studies still lack a lot of info on long term effects regarding cardanine.
I must say that overal, that the cardio progression you make tends to stay for the most part, so it can be good to get your cardio health up, of course this is purely anecdotal from my side.

yeah i know this much about cardarine. its a little extra which is ok. i tend to always focus on real hormones for real results, although i do supplement with lots of natural stuff to support the body and mind to the fullest

Phil40s
04-27-2019, 11:51 AM
Hi Mrk

I also started with 10mg in mornings before cardio for a week
Then 20mg still in morning
I think it does work a bit in fatburning
Not a mircale drug but do help
I do every morning one hour cardio
And can do way more but need to get to wirk too lol
I lost already 15kg in 10 weeks(first few was water, and lots of i think)
Mistake i made was i went way too far in bulk and added a lot of fat in organ area
But that fine again
Will drop another 2kg then i am happy
But this time lean bulk with a mini cut inbetween while on for a week to keep fat away
I also read that cardarine is excellent for hdl and ldl ratios
I am thinking of dropping it for few weeks
And when halfway in cycle to het on again for the assistance to help not putting on fat as well as the lipid profile side
Last nlood test i had was end last year
And lipids was still ok

Starting a cycle in beginning june with
Test enanthate 600mg a weke
Eq 300 mg a week
Masteron 200mg a week (mostly fornlean gains plus estrogen control)
Some guys did blood tests and found that 200mg a week of masteron greatly reduced estrogen same as 0,5 arimidex eod
But better for lipids and it has some bit of muscle gains too although little
And last 4 weeks i will add tbol in
But lean clean gains will be my target
Plus cardarine and mk677