PDA

View Full Version : Buying from multiple warehouses at the same time

BIGDADDY
04-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Dear customers,

please note:

1) ** TESTING THIS WEEK ** We will allow customers to order from both warehouses within the same order to see if it benefits customers in a positive way. This would mean you may receive 1-2 extra tracking #'s to complete your order but it won't increase your shipment costs.

2) Also, there may be situations when we may ship from a different warehouse of which was the item was purchased from. This may be due to stock availability (no extra cost if happens).

Regards,
MTS

bacvar
04-06-2019, 09:21 PM
this is AWESOME! this is just what i need, so i can order from each warehouse something and it will all come to me, fuck yeah!

well done MTS again, i am in awe of your products, service and customer focus

joe 2013
04-07-2019, 04:32 PM
That's great news , i will be making a big order this week and taking advantage of this

MAXIMUS
04-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Make use of this test period guys and order from any warehouse we have, NO extra shipping costs will be put on your order regardless if you order from 2 or both warehouses

Just notice that you may ofcourse get multiple parcels that will complete your order

bacvar
04-09-2019, 07:40 AM
i just have ordered, super easy choosing any product and not paying extra shipping costs,

thank you med tech!

MAXIMUS
04-16-2019, 08:42 AM
We have done this to make it easier for all our clients, now you can buy any product you see on the website instead of buying them from separate warehouses

do notice however that your products may come in 2 different packages, since we are sending them from the warehouse with most stock etc. so never worry, all your ordered items will ALWAYS be delivered to your door without any issues

thank you

bob2
06-25-2019, 06:50 PM
Hi just noticed it says can’t order from factory products and european,is it ok to order from factory and uk?
Thx

MAXIMUS
06-26-2019, 09:22 AM
Hi just noticed it says can’t order from factory products and european,is it ok to order from factory and uk?
Thx

buying from our 2 warehouses (EURO and UK) is allowed but not mixing 1 order from a warehouse and from a factory for semi finished oils, semi finished oils are totally different product range and different shipping procedures etc so warehouses and semi finished oils dont go in 1 order

Toast
07-18-2019, 12:37 AM
Is this still possible?

MAXIMUS
07-18-2019, 07:17 AM
Is this still possible?

yes you can buy from different warehouses in same order, pls note that the products will come in 2 different packages